• Business Information Systems Developer
  • Maplesoft

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I could not able to set debug levels from my developer console. The 'Change Log Levels' page keep loading forever. Tried many times.
In the screen, I can see information for 'General Trace Settings for you' but, not for 'Class and Trigger Trace Overrides', also 'loading...' above the screen. I could not able to see the logs I prined in my class because of this issue.

I did try enabling the log levels from Setup->Debug Logs, but no luck.

Can some one help me with this?

I have a client who wants to use Connect For Office to implement some Excel integration with SFDC. On the Connect For Office link (Setup > Desktop Integration > Connect For Office) it says very clearly that this tool does not support Windows 7 or Windows 8, nor Office 2010. Since my client is using Windows 7 and Office 2010, I am a bit concerned about this.

Additionally, the cheatsheet (https://cs3.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_office_edition_cheatsheet.pdf) clearly states that this tool is only supported for 32-bit systems. (Can you even buy a 32-bit system anymore?)

Googling shows that many, many people have asked about this over the past two years, with no official answers from SFDC.

Does anyone know if SFDC will be upgrading this tool to support modern versions of the Office or Windows?

Thanks,

• November 27, 2012

Hi Guys,

I am using windows7 - 64 bit and office 2010 beta .. just check out the error and suggest what can be done ...

Error is as follows: The code in this project must be updated for use on 64 bit system.Please review and update Declare statements and then mark them with the PtrSafe attribute.

Thanks in Advance