• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm showing Salesforce login screen in my iOS native application after loading my root view, but their login screen (WebView) is covering my entire screen and I'm not able to show the status bar and navigation bar at top side. I have written code in willDisplayAuthWebView method as mentioned below
- (void)authManager:(SFAuthenticationManager *)manager willDisplayAuthWebView:(UIWebView *)view{ 
CGRect newFrame = self.view.frame; 
newFrame.origin.y += 64;
view.frame = newFrame;
[Self.View addSubview:view]; 
}
and the screen shot is here
User-added image

but no luck. Is there anyway to handle this issue. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I have integrated "SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS-Distribution" in my existing iOS application but I am not getting from where to start it to get the login screens and which class gives me a login screen of salesforce.

My scenario is very simaple:
  1. I have a home screen in my application and from there I have to navigate/show thire (Salesforce) login screen.
  2. User will enter username and password.
  3. Salesforce shoud validate and redirect (back) to my HOME screen with token/sessionID.
  4. That  token/sessionID will use internally in my application.
I have integrated "SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS-Distribution" in my application but I'm unable to move forward. I have connected app info such as Client ID,Client secret and Callback url.
Can you please help on this. Thanks in advance.
I'm showing Salesforce login screen in my iOS native application after loading my root view, but their login screen (WebView) is covering my entire screen and I'm not able to show the status bar and navigation bar at top side. I have written code in willDisplayAuthWebView method as mentioned below
- (void)authManager:(SFAuthenticationManager *)manager willDisplayAuthWebView:(UIWebView *)view{ 
CGRect newFrame = self.view.frame; 
newFrame.origin.y += 64;
view.frame = newFrame;
[Self.View addSubview:view]; 
}
and the screen shot is here
User-added image

but no luck. Is there anyway to handle this issue. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I installed the iOS mobile SDK and got it working and am able to access objects through soql queries.  I am developing a fully native iOS app.

However, is there a way I can programmatically log in rather than having users of the app log in?  I simply need to read data from a few specific objects and update the UI.

Or, is there a way I can customize the login view that automatically pops?  I can't have my customer app showing a SalesForce logo.

The bottom line is, the customer should never know anything about SalesForce.  Although they may be given a SalesForce account, they will not know what SalesForce is.

For example, we obtain a new customer who signs up for our services.  All their data is entered into SalesForce and an account is created for them.  In the app, they need to be able to log in to access data about their account.