Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am getting this error again and again - 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Contact by Hobby' report does not appear to be in the 'General Reports' folder. Whereas I have created the 'Contacts By Hobby' report and saved it in the General Reports folder quite a few number of times, but still getting the same error.

Thanks
Nikhil
I have created a simple REST service which fetches the Account Id,Name and the associated Contacts. Whenever I try to reach this web service from Workbench using this URI : services/apexrest/checkCMT/Accounts/0019000001NQXpJ/contacts , it gives the error 'Service Not Found'

where checkCMT is the namespace I am using in my org.

Here is the code that I have written.

@RestResource(urlMapping='/Accounts/<Account_ID>/contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager {

@HttpGet
    global static Account getAccount() {
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
        // grab the AccountId from the mid of the URL
        String accountId = request.requestURI.substringBetween('Accounts/', '/contacts');
        Account result =  [SELECT Id,Name, (select Id,Name from Contacts)
                        FROM Account
                        WHERE Id = :accountId];
        return result;

}

}
Has there been any change to Salesforce API ? I am getting NTLM authentication error while uploading data through an automatic process using command line interface Data Loader.

Can anyone please help in this regard ?

Thanks 
Nikhil
Hi, I have been training myself with trailhead from quite some time now and have earned 13 badges.Was trying to connect to Trailhead again to complete the new modules, but getting the error message as above.

I completed one challenge successfully from a Module, but when I started the 2nd challenge it threw an error as above.

Please help.

Thanks Nikhil

Hi, I have earned 9 badges and more than 15000 points (not sure as not able to login since yesterday).
Please help in getting to know why am I not able to login and complete my pending modules. 

Also, as I am not able to login, how can I track my progress there, will I lose my points or how shall i follow it up ?

Thanks

Nikhil (Salesforce Enthusiast)
Hi Everyone!

When trying to veryfy the first challenge in "Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics" I am receiving the following error,

Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

This is a brand new org. and setup as outlined on the trail.
The org. is connected and lunched - I have repeated this multiple times.

Permission Set Licenses

The error is talking about "Analytics Cloud Platform" licenses which indeed do not exist the licenses available here are "Analytics Cloud Explorer & Analytics Platform" which are Permission Set Licenses.

Any useful suggestion here is highly appricated.
Hi,
According to the requirement of Project  I have created Lense named worldwide_sales_with_flags. But still I am getting the error:User-added imageUser-added image
Hi All,

I am getting this error again and again - 

The 'Contact by Hobby' report does not appear to be in the 'General Reports' folder. Whereas I have created the 'Contacts By Hobby' report and saved it in the General Reports folder quite a few number of times, but still getting the same error.

Thanks
Nikhil
Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

I'm trying to get the step -2 and while running the supplied Apex Test, 
Getting below error 

ClassBeAwesome
Method NamehugYourMother
Pass/FailFail
Error MessageSystem.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Stack TraceClass.sb_security.BeAwesome.createUser: line 89, column 1
Class.sb_security.BeAwesome.setup: line 81, column 1

I have created the records owned by Samantha as mentioned and also created sharing rule for Project managers.
Can someone please help ?

I have created a simple REST service which fetches the Account Id,Name and the associated Contacts. Whenever I try to reach this web service from Workbench using this URI : services/apexrest/checkCMT/Accounts/0019000001NQXpJ/contacts , it gives the error 'Service Not Found'

where checkCMT is the namespace I am using in my org.

Here is the code that I have written.

@RestResource(urlMapping='/Accounts/<Account_ID>/contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager {

@HttpGet
    global static Account getAccount() {
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
        // grab the AccountId from the mid of the URL
        String accountId = request.requestURI.substringBetween('Accounts/', '/contacts');
        Account result =  [SELECT Id,Name, (select Id,Name from Contacts)
                        FROM Account
                        WHERE Id = :accountId];
        return result;

}

}
Has there been any change to Salesforce API ? I am getting NTLM authentication error while uploading data through an automatic process using command line interface Data Loader.

Can anyone please help in this regard ?

Thanks 
Nikhil
Hi, I have earned 9 badges and more than 15000 points (not sure as not able to login since yesterday).
Please help in getting to know why am I not able to login and complete my pending modules. 

Also, as I am not able to login, how can I track my progress there, will I lose my points or how shall i follow it up ?

Thanks

Nikhil (Salesforce Enthusiast)