• Member since 2014
  • The Ashland Group, Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When trying to upload a cahnge set from a sandbox to another sandbox I receive the following:

The following outbound change set upload failed due to a system error:

Change set: Objects (04tK0000000EJkB)
Organization: Dev (Developer Sandbox) (00DK000000XNi6a)
User: Swift River (005A0000000Z2or)
Error Number: 1722076013-80155 (245827274)

Please try to upload your change set again. If it does not succeed, contact Customer Support and provide the error number listed above.

Both sandboxes are using the same version (Winter '16) and the target sandbox is properly configured to receive the change set from the sending org.

Following the instructions in the error mssage I attempted to open a case with Salesforce support, but you cannot do that as the proper category is Developer Support and I cannot open a developer support case using the help system. So I opened another type of case, assuming that Salesforce would want to know that there is a problem with the system. Nope. The response was that I should post here. Does anybody here have access to the Salesforce system error code that might shed some light on the issue? 

Lest anyone wonder, I've been building outbound change sets since they were first implemented.

Park
Hi,

I am trying to link a prechat form up to existing Accounts when it comes to Person Accounts. What is happening currently is regardless of details added the system is making a new account with contactId, what I need it to do is link up matching details (which is seems to not be able to manage) I looked at this thread but have not been successful at replicating the results.

The code I have used comes from the dev docs, edited to use Person Account.

<apex:page showHeader="false">

<!-- This script takes the endpoint URL parameter passed from the deployment page and makes it the action for the form -->
<script type='text/javascript'>
(function() {
function handlePageLoad() {
var endpointMatcher = new RegExp("[\\?\\&]endpoint=([^&#]*)");
document.getElementById('prechatForm').setAttribute('action',
decodeURIComponent(endpointMatcher.exec(document.location.search)[1]));
} if (window.addEventListener) {
window.addEventListener('load', handlePageLoad, false);
} else { window.attachEvent('onload', handlePageLoad, false);
}})();
</script>

<h1>Live Agent Pre-Chat Form</h1>

<!-- Form that gathers information from the chat visitor and sets the values to Live Agent Custom Details used later in the example -->
<form method='post' id='prechatForm'>
    First name: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountFirstName' id='firstName' /><br />
    Last name: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountLastName' id='lastName' /><br />
    Email: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountEmail' id='email' /><br />
    ZipCode: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountZipCode' id='zipcode' /><br />

<!-- Used to set the visitor's name for the agent in the Console -->
    <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.name" id="prechat_field_name" />

<!-- map: Use the data from prechat form to map it to the Salesforce record's fields -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Account" value="FirstName,AccountFirstName;LastName,AccountLastName;Email,AccountEmail;ZipCode,AccountZipCode;RecordTypeId,'{!PersonRTId}'"" />

<!-- doFind, doCreate and isExactMatch example for a Account: 
    Find a Account whose Email exactly matches the value provided by the customer in the form 
    If there's no match, then create a Account record and set it's First Name, Last Name, Email, and ZipCode to the values provided by the customer -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Account" value="Email,true" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Account" value="Email,true" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Account" value="FirstName,true;LastName,true;PersonEmail,true;BillingPostalCode,true;Type,true;RecordTypeId,true" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Account" value="AccountId" />

<!-- showOnCreate: Open the Account records as sub-tabs to the chat for the agent in the Console -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Account" value="true" />

<!-- saveToTranscript: Associates the records found / created, i.e. Account, to the Live Chat Transcript record. --> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Account" value="AccountId" />

<input type='submit' value='Chat Now' id='prechat_submit' onclick="setName()"/>

<!-- Set the visitor's name for the agent in the Console to first and last name provided by the customer -->
<script type="text/javascript">
   function setName() {
    document.getElementById("prechat_field_name").value =  
        document.getElementById("firstName").value + " " + document.getElementById("lastName").value;
    }
</script>

<style type="text/css">
p {font-weight: bolder }
</style>

</form>
</apex:page>

Any help will be appreciated in getting this to map correctly!

Kind regards,

Charlene
Hey there,
I've got a question about page layouts.
Within the Contact Page layout, the standard buttons, some of them don't show up on the contact page.
I'm looking for the Standard Button 'Send an Email' to populate on the contact.
Not only is Send an Email missing, but so is Clone & Check Clean Status.

My org has renamed Contact with Constituent, so don't worry about that
I have checked all the role permissions, profile permissions for objects.
I am currently using a system admin account.

Completely lost...any ideas?

Thank you!

Contact Page layout
Contact Page Layout Editor

The Actual Contact Details

Contact Details
Hello , can anyone please post information about building custom application with med complexity using salesforce custom development? If you lived developing custom application in SF vs in house please share your experience and recommendations. 
I am NOT looking for opinions or recommendations, etc from people who are not living or lived the experience.

Thanks,

RE: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_creating

First, the "Creating Components" module seems like it is incorrect / out of date, as it does not mention anything about a lightning page, which is required before you can build a tab. The "create a tab" section doesn't say anything about creating a page first - I had to figure that out by myself.

Next, I have created a tab, and put my new page in the tab, and the tab does appear in Salesforce1. However, I need to include my component on the page, but my new custom component (configured in this same module) does not appear in the list of available custom components in the app builder.

Is there a more accurate training module for this topic?