• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I am trying to add the below new currency on manage currencies in Company profiles(Setup->Comapny profiles->Manage Currencies->New).
Currency Code- SKK
Currency Name - Slovak Koruna
But I can not find the SKK - Slovak Koruna in Currency Type.
Anybody help on this to add the new currency SKK.

Thanks in Advance.
Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,
I need to check the status of opportunities except the master opportunities.
How can we identify the master opportunities in validate rule.Could you please provide sample validation rule for excluding master opportunities.
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks.
Chandra

Hi,
I have created the Email to Case and added recipients email in queue also.while creating a Email to case with xyz@gmail.com, the default email service is created(xyz@c-1vej84q03b6frwwr2ovzizklo5nv1kihtnc2spnh4ojbjlxw0s.e-5uyyseao.cs15.case.sandbox.salesforce.com). If I send the email to that email service, The Case is created.

But while sending the email to xyz@gmail.com then the CASE should be created.
As per my research they mentioned that I need to add that email service into the  xyz@gmail.com forwarding settings.

If I add that email service into the forwarding settings, that required the confirmation code for verifying. 
How can we know that confirmation code for that email service URL.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,
I need to show the input text field while changing the pick list value="Yes". Below is my code,
<apex:inputField value="{!comData.Price_decrease_to_preserve_business__c}">
                <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="reasonForPriceDecrease"/> 
                </apex:inputField>

<apex:outputPanel id="reasonForPriceDecrease">                
                <apex:inputField value="{!comData.Reason_For_Price_Decrease__c}"  rendered="{!comData.Price_decrease_to_preserve_business__c=='Yes'}"/>
                 </apex:outputPanel>
From this code, I can see the input text field.But could not find the text field label.

How to show the input text field with label?

Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,
I am using Approval process for fund request. In that, I need to validate the fields on Reject button click.If Rejection Reason is null, should show some alert message. How to achieve that validation.
User-added image
Thanks.

Hi,
I have one formula field. Inside that, I wrote one Hyperlink with javascript. We can get the VF page as a Popup from that javascript. The pop-up is coming Google Chrome.But not coming in Firefox.My code is below...
HYPERLINK("javascript:window.open('/apex/MDFUpdateRejectionReason?Id="&Id+"', '_blank', 'resize=no,status=no,location=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,width=400,height=300,left=600,top=300');","(Click here to update the rejection reason)")

Please help me on this.

Hi All,
I am trying to add the below new currency on manage currencies in Company profiles(Setup->Comapny profiles->Manage Currencies->New).
Currency Code- SKK
Currency Name - Slovak Koruna
But I can not find the SKK - Slovak Koruna in Currency Type.
Anybody help on this to add the new currency SKK.

Thanks in Advance.
Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,
I need to check the status of opportunities except the master opportunities.
How can we identify the master opportunities in validate rule.Could you please provide sample validation rule for excluding master opportunities.
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks.
Chandra

Hi,
I have created the Email to Case and added recipients email in queue also.while creating a Email to case with xyz@gmail.com, the default email service is created(xyz@c-1vej84q03b6frwwr2ovzizklo5nv1kihtnc2spnh4ojbjlxw0s.e-5uyyseao.cs15.case.sandbox.salesforce.com). If I send the email to that email service, The Case is created.

But while sending the email to xyz@gmail.com then the CASE should be created.
As per my research they mentioned that I need to add that email service into the  xyz@gmail.com forwarding settings.

If I add that email service into the forwarding settings, that required the confirmation code for verifying. 
How can we know that confirmation code for that email service URL.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,
I need to show the input text field while changing the pick list value="Yes". Below is my code,
<apex:inputField value="{!comData.Price_decrease_to_preserve_business__c}">
                <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="reasonForPriceDecrease"/> 
                </apex:inputField>

<apex:outputPanel id="reasonForPriceDecrease">                
                <apex:inputField value="{!comData.Reason_For_Price_Decrease__c}"  rendered="{!comData.Price_decrease_to_preserve_business__c=='Yes'}"/>
                 </apex:outputPanel>
From this code, I can see the input text field.But could not find the text field label.

How to show the input text field with label?

Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,
I am using Approval process for fund request. In that, I need to validate the fields on Reject button click.If Rejection Reason is null, should show some alert message. How to achieve that validation.
User-added image
Thanks.

Hi,
I have one formula field. Inside that, I wrote one Hyperlink with javascript. We can get the VF page as a Popup from that javascript. The pop-up is coming Google Chrome.But not coming in Firefox.My code is below...
HYPERLINK("javascript:window.open('/apex/MDFUpdateRejectionReason?Id="&Id+"', '_blank', 'resize=no,status=no,location=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,width=400,height=300,left=600,top=300');","(Click here to update the rejection reason)")

Please help me on this.