• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a VF page for a custom object that will display pictures at the top of the page.  I'm able to get regular attachments to display when uploaded from the Notes & Attachments related list on the object, but a picture that is uploaded through the Chatter Feed is not displayed.  I noticed that the Attachment Type is different for Chatter Feed Attachments "Feed Attachment".  Can someone advise how I can include the Feed Attachment types in my VF Page.  I'm missing something, my code is below...
Thanks in advance!
Greg

VF Page
<apex:page standardController="Acquisition_Report__c" extensions="AcqusitionReportControllerExtension">

<!-- <chatter:feed showPublisher="true" entityId="{!Acquisition_Report__c.id}"/>  -->

<apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Photos ({!totalPhotos})" collapsible="false">
            <apex:repeat value="{!photos}" var="photo">
                <apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download, photo)}" height="100" width="150" />                   
            </apex:repeat>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:detail inlineEdit="true"/>
    </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

Extension Code

public with sharing class AcqusitionReportControllerExtension {

private ApexPages.standardController controller;

private Acquisition_Report__c acquisition;

private List<Id> photoIds;

public AcqusitionReportControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        this.controller = controller;

this.acquisition = (Acquisition_Report__c)controller.getRecord();
    }

public List<Id> photos {
        get {
            if(photoIds == null) {
                photoIds = new List<Id>();
                for(Attachment att : [select Id from Attachment where ParentId  = :acquisition.Id]) {
                    photoIds.Add(att.Id);
                }
            }

return photoIds;
        }
    }

public Integer totalPhotos {
        get {
            return photos.size();
        }
    }
}

Hi - I have the the following visualforce page. I have been trying to display fields based on the record type selected. I'm using fieldsets. This is based on one fieldset. I have 10 record types and each has separate page layout. How do I make it dynamic so that based on the record type, it display fields?

<apex:page standardController="Auto__c" renderAs="pdf">

<apex:form >
  <apex:pageBlock title="Details">
      <apex:pageblockSection columns="1">

<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Auto__c.FieldSets.Cars}" var="f">
                <apex:outputfield value="{!Auto__c[f]}">
                </apex:outputfield>
          </apex:repeat>

</apex:pageblockSection>
  </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

• December 30, 2015
I am designing a customer Portal , having credentials as contact information. I want to access opportunity object over the customer Portal . but I am unable to get access to Opportunity Object.I am using my own Vf pages and custom controller.I am facing the Problem , Iam unable to give assessibility to cutomer Portal user Profile for opportunity object.
Hi, I have just completed Instructior led 401 training but I am not sure If I will get the certification voucher or not. Is that something you can clarify if I should wait for the voucher or not? If yes then when?