• Member since 2014
  • Persistent

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I installed Developer Hub Trial Org 64-bit Windows option.
I created a trial project with: 
     sfdx force:project:create -n geolocation

But, when I try to create the scratch org with:
      sfdx force:org:create -s -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a GeoAppScratch
I get this:
     ERROR running force:org:create: You do  not have access to the [scratchorgiinfo] object

I've tried several suggested fixes that I found when I searched for the above error. None has resolved the issue for me.
Hello,
I am trying to complete the salesforceDX trail (Convert and Deploy an Existing App). In the command line when I try to create the following scratch-org 

sfdx force:org:create -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a MyScratchOrg
I get this error:
ERROR running force:org:create:  You do not have access to the [ScratchOrgInfo] object.
Also, I am logged in DevHub.

Is there any way to use the same namespace when creating multiple managed packages?

For example, assume XYZ Accounting Software Co has two applications that they want to sell, one for accounts payable and one for accounts receivable. These two applications share the same data model, which includes some custom objects that XYZ has developed.

If the XYZ_AR and XYZ_AP managed packages are uploaded from two different DE orgs with two different namespaces, the shared datamodel will no longer be shared, because the custom objects will have different namespace prefixes.

How do companies who want to sell more than one application using the same shared data model handle this?

Only option I can think of is to develop and deploy the shared data model as yet another managed package with it's own namespace, and then install the shared data model as an app in the XYZ_AR and XYZ_AP DE orgs.

Is there another way to handle this that I'm missing? Thanks!

• November 04, 2013