Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can Someone Help with Modifications to Service Console Case Timer
Service Console Case Timer 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000Dpol8EAB

We had to make a few modifications to address our needs. We modified the code to meet to the following requirements:
1. Agents can no longer pause timer.
2. Timer continues to keep time even if the browser is minimized.

We are still missing one key feature. The tool is designed to only function if a rep is working one case \ tab at a time. If the rep is working on case A and fails to close A tab before opening B tab, the session time for A will not be recorded.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this problem. It is our desire that the system would capture a session time record for both A and B.

Please advise if anyone has knowledge of how to correct this problem.
I have created an apex trigger that is defined on User Service Presence object, but I have no idea how to get even one line of it covered for deployment. This trigger simply detects when an user logins or logouts to a specific omni-channel presence, and updates a field on User object. Since User Service Presence object does not support DML calls and -as far as I know- it is not possible to simulate omni-channel presence login / logout event in a testmethod, I cannot cover any line of this trigger.

Any information about a workaround or a trick is greatly appreciated.