• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

Have been trying to finish the last two trails in the Salesforce1 Basics trail. Unable to complete them because of this error in both .

User-added image

Everything has been verified that there is no related record types and the profiles have been given full access to the fields. Plz assist !!
Hi

Getting this error when everything looks fine.

User-added image

Setup for the Global Action and the Publisher Layout.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Don't understand whats the problem with the Error . Everything looks fine and correct. There is no record type setup for the Account Object also.

Also none of the fields have the "Required" option selected..
Hi All- as part of the challenge on the 'Creating Validation Rules' module, I created the following Validation Rule on the Contact Object, and confirmed that it indeed is working by creating a few test records.

However when clicking the 'Check Challenge' button, I get the following error.  Any ideas on how to resolve?

Validation Rule:
AND 
( NOT(ISBLANK(MailingPostalCode)), 
NOT(MailingPostalCode = Account.ShippingPostalCode) )
Error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Zip Code must match that of the Account. Please correct and save.: [MailingPostalCode]
Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Challenge of Data Security, Controlling Access to Fields in the Developers Trailhead. I spent well over 2 hours on this exercise. It tells me at this time that the "The 'Account Rating' permission set did not have the appropriate field-level security for the Account object."

By now I have tred every combination of check marks and unchecks, and my work place is chaos. Can someone help me with this seemingly simple task?  

Thanks.