• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone worked on reporting from multiple org's using Wave Analytics ? 

Do you recommend any middleware tools which could automate extracting data from multiple Org's and import it into Wave.
Or csv import is the recommended approach ?

Thanks
Hi there,

Does Community template Napili support Reports and Dashboards ?

Thanks !
Hi there,

What is the work around for using custombutton to pass parameter to external url , in Salesforce Lightning ?

i know that custom button with parameter or Javascript doesnt work 

Thanks
Hi there !

I have created a custom button of content source = URL which is poining an URL say http://www.google.com/#q=(!Account.name)

I have added this URL button to the layout at the Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions, but when I click the button , ?isdtp=p1 is appended to the URL hence making my internal resource not accessible..e.g https://www.google.com/?isdtp=p1#q=Account Name

Is there a way to by avoid these parameters ? any workaround to make this work ?

Hoping the custom URL buttons is supported by the Salesforce Lightning Experience per Spring '16
http://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-us/spring16/release-notes/rn_forcecom_general_url_button_support_lex.htm

Thanks
Is there a way to re-render custom component with the latest field value ?

I.e For e.g User1 is viewing a record 'Account1' , whereas another user 'User2' is editing a field in the same reord Account1.. for User 1 , the field value should be updated without refreshing the  page..i.e rerndering the field with lastest value
Hi,

Kindly let me know  the best way to deploy changes (Fields label changes,new fields created, w/f criteria and action changes ) to destined Org ? as syncing various sandbox is too tedious with change sets .

Is ANT based deployment or through Eclipse (Force.com IDE) better than change sets ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi There,

I need your assistance in acheiving the below scenario.

Here, I  primarily want to update the Amount field in oppty using a formula which is based on 4 fields in opportunity Products and 2 fields in Opportunity.

Let the Fields in Oppty Prod  be A, B, C and D and the fields in Oppty be E and F.

Formula is  (A * (B/10,000) + C + D )  + E +  F

The actual pain is in the first part of the formula (bolded above) which should be calculated for each product (Individually) of an Oppty which then should be rolled up at Oppty level and added with the later part of the formula (E + F) to update the Amount field.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated !

Thanks in advance

My requirement is to delete feed on Account.. Can we use trigger to delete the Account feed for a profile or batch class ? Please suggest

Thanks in advance !
Hi There !

I have a requirement where i need to display a pop up (Vf page) on clicking a command link where i need to select records(from custom object) where i can select multiple records (records with checkbox to select) . when a user selects records from the pop up and click add, all the seleced records should be shown in the master(base) page and on saving the selected records should be associated with the master record.

kindly assist me in implementing this

Thanks in advance
Hi There !

I have a requirement where i need to integrate Outlook calendar with Salesforce custom objects i.e when a meeting is created with participants , it should be synced to custom objects (Call and Participants).

I am aware that using the Salesforce Outlook plugin, we can sync events, contacts and accounts to outlook calendar but can we sync custom objects ?

Your assitance is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there,

Does Community template Napili support Reports and Dashboards ?

Thanks !
Hi there !

I have created a custom button of content source = URL which is poining an URL say http://www.google.com/#q=(!Account.name)

I have added this URL button to the layout at the Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions, but when I click the button , ?isdtp=p1 is appended to the URL hence making my internal resource not accessible..e.g https://www.google.com/?isdtp=p1#q=Account Name

Is there a way to by avoid these parameters ? any workaround to make this work ?

Hoping the custom URL buttons is supported by the Salesforce Lightning Experience per Spring '16
http://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-us/spring16/release-notes/rn_forcecom_general_url_button_support_lex.htm

Thanks
Is there a way to re-render custom component with the latest field value ?

I.e For e.g User1 is viewing a record 'Account1' , whereas another user 'User2' is editing a field in the same reord Account1.. for User 1 , the field value should be updated without refreshing the  page..i.e rerndering the field with lastest value
Hi There,

I need your assistance in acheiving the below scenario.

Here, I  primarily want to update the Amount field in oppty using a formula which is based on 4 fields in opportunity Products and 2 fields in Opportunity.

Let the Fields in Oppty Prod  be A, B, C and D and the fields in Oppty be E and F.

Formula is  (A * (B/10,000) + C + D )  + E +  F

The actual pain is in the first part of the formula (bolded above) which should be calculated for each product (Individually) of an Oppty which then should be rolled up at Oppty level and added with the later part of the formula (E + F) to update the Amount field.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated !

Thanks in advance

Hi There !

I have a requirement where i need to integrate Outlook calendar with Salesforce custom objects i.e when a meeting is created with participants , it should be synced to custom objects (Call and Participants).

I am aware that using the Salesforce Outlook plugin, we can sync events, contacts and accounts to outlook calendar but can we sync custom objects ?

Your assitance is much appreciated.

Thanks