• Solution Engineer
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting this error code to check import of survey and oppty data.  Have all data imported and can't find issue.  Any suggestions?

User-added image
I tried to install the package for the security superbadge and got the following error:
The AppExchange package has been deprecated and can no longer be installed. Please try installing a newer version, or contact the package owner directly to resolve.

I couldn't find a different package when searching the AppExchange. Is this package still available? Could the link in the superbadge be updated?
I seem to have no clue what's wrong in the report which I created. As per the requirement - Summarize the report by Account Name, the contact’s Full Name, and show the Hobby Name." Here I do not understand Full Name, as in the report we only get First Name, Last Name.
The error says - 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have summarized the report by Account Name, then by Last Name. Another column shown is Hobbies Name. The report filter is on Hobby Type (the bucket field) = Outdoor Activities and it is locked.

Does anyone know whats wrong?
Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !