• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

Need your help, actually i am new in salesforce so, dont know how to do coding, what i want is that a code in controller that will insert some of the fields which are VF page into Cases comments or description field.

Can anyone help me in this one please?

Scenerio is that whenever the customer press submit button, it will automatically create the case with all the information provide by the customer on VF page? so i need the logic to make the case 
Hi Guys,

I am new on salesforce and i have requirements, which i have to built it up. Can anyone of you tell me please how to make a webpage in Salesforce:

Actually, i need to make a salesforce page, where there would be some fields in it, user will be filling up the fields and at the end check mark the check box and press submit, so it will automaticall create a case in salesforce. 

Please help me, i am new in Salesforce so, i don`t know either it would be on Apex or web to case, if it will be on web to case then what should i do, if it have to be to apex so where to start.

Plus, i have to host on salesforce this page, so the user will go on link and fill out the customer form.
Help me guys.
Hi Guys,

Need your help, actually i am new in salesforce so, dont know how to do coding, what i want is that a code in controller that will insert some of the fields which are VF page into Cases comments or description field.

Can anyone help me in this one please?

Scenerio is that whenever the customer press submit button, it will automatically create the case with all the information provide by the customer on VF page? so i need the logic to make the case 
Hi Guys,

I am new on salesforce and i have requirements, which i have to built it up. Can anyone of you tell me please how to make a webpage in Salesforce:

Actually, i need to make a salesforce page, where there would be some fields in it, user will be filling up the fields and at the end check mark the check box and press submit, so it will automaticall create a case in salesforce. 

Please help me, i am new in Salesforce so, i don`t know either it would be on Apex or web to case, if it will be on web to case then what should i do, if it have to be to apex so where to start.

Plus, i have to host on salesforce this page, so the user will go on link and fill out the customer form.
Help me guys.
I want to create a Time-dependent workflow rule on Account object and this workflow should fire/run after 15 minutes of record's creation.

I try for this but when we used to give time for workflow trigger it does not give/support option to enter minutes, please help me how can i achive it?

Note: For this i do not want to use batch class.

Any idea, if any one have share it.

User-added image

Hi,

I have created a UserDetail custom object. I tried to insert data into the object using binding.create() and passed the sObject. I got an error message stating "Only concrete SObject lists can be created ". How can acheive this task.

Thanks in Advance

• July 23, 2009