• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using Jitterbit to upsert new accounts into Salesforce each night.  After successful upsert, accounts do not display in Salesforce when looked up using global search.  If I run a subsequent query and get those new accounts' associated Salesforce ID and then enter that ID into the Salesforce URL, the account then displays and appears in subsequent global searches.  It appears as if the search algorythm is not picking up new account records and is somehow modified when one of those records is displayed using a direct URL path.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?
I am using Jitterbit to upsert new accounts into Salesforce each night.  After successful upsert, accounts do not display in Salesforce when looked up using global search.  If I run a subsequent query and get those new accounts' associated Salesforce ID and then enter that ID into the Salesforce URL, the account then displays and appears in subsequent global searches.  It appears as if the search algorythm is not picking up new account records and is somehow modified when one of those records is displayed using a direct URL path.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

Any ideas how to solve this and make it works again?

cheers