• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm building a flow and everything was going fine, I was saving my progress as I went along.  Then as I was building an Update Account step, one of my Account custom fields couldn't be found.  So I went back to my GetAccount step where I had already set it up to take the values from Account and assign them to variables in the flow.  When I opened the GetAccount step numerous fields were missing despite the fact that I saved my progress. When I attempted to re-add any of the fields to this step, they didn't show up in the field list.  

Is there a maximum number of fields you work with in Flows?  I'm the administrator for our Salesforce account.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Hi all,

I have a custom object B that is related to Account objects.  I also created a Flow that allows an account rep create a new record in B, based on customer information the acct rep collects (it's a questionnaire the collects input and then uses that input to create a B record).  I want to make this flow run when specific criteria for the accound record are met.  1. I want a button to lauch the flow. (This is completed.); and 2.  I have a status pick list field that, when a specific status is selected, I'd like the Flow to run.

I'm having difficulty in accomplishing #2 because I can find a way to easily collect data and use that data to create a new B record.  Autoflows kept giving me errors because I need to collect input.  Can ayone give me any ideas on how to accomplish what I need?

Thanks in advance. 
What I really need is my trigger to fire after a vote has been cast for an Idea.

My trigger works fine if I edit and save the idea.  However, I haven't been able to get it to fire after a vote has been cast. 
The LastReferencedDate field changes when a vote is cast, but it doesn't seem to be detected by After Update or After Insert. 

The Vote object doesn't appear to be exposed to apex triggers so I can't fire on that either.

If anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it.

I am basically stuck trying to find a way to detect that a vote has been cast in order to fire this trigger.
I'm doing a record lookup on a Std Obj and assigning the values of two fields (1 std, 1 cust) as SObj(A).std and SObj(A).cust.  Confirmed working and storing the correct data. 
Subsequently, I'm doing a second record lookup on a custom object, in the filter I am trying to filter on the value stored in SObj(A).cust.  This doesn't work at all.  However, if I type the value in manually it works fine.  I tested passing the the SObj(A).cust value to a separately created variable and that works.
Am I missing something or am I trying to do something that isn't supported.

I'm pretty new to this and have been given a task.  I am creating a page that will simply open a URL in an iframe.  I have this so far.

<apex:page >
<apex:iframe src="http://my.page.com/#/home/" id="MyPage" />
</apex:page>

This works fine, but I need to pass a piece of information.  My intention is to launch this page from the account record in Salesforce via a button.  I need to add value from a custom field on the account to the end of the URL above, so the that the URL
looks like http://my.page.com/#/home/value 

I am at a loss for how to accomplish this.  The searches I've done don't seem to match what I'm looking for, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I am using a console view and I'm trying to create a button that will change the status of a case (I've got this part ok) and I need to create an simple comment on the case.  For this action, I don't want the users to have to fill in the case comment form.  It's just a left voicemail comment.  I'm pretty new to this so any help would be appreciated.
I am using a console view and I'm trying to create a button that will change the status of a case (I've got this part ok) and I need to create an simple comment on the case.  For this action, I don't want the users to have to fill in the case comment form.  It's just a left voicemail comment.  I'm pretty new to this so any help would be appreciated.