• 34 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on a Trailhead Challenge and receive this error when I execute.

User-added image

Create an Apex class that returns contacts based on incoming parameters.

For this challenge, you will need to create a class that has a method accepting two strings. The method searches for contacts that have a last name matching the first string and a mailing postal code (API name: MailingPostalCode) matching the second. It gets the ID and Name of those contacts and returns them.The Apex class must be called 'ContactSearch' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'searchForContacts'.
The 'searchForContacts' method must accept two incoming strings as parameters, find any contact that has a last name matching the first, and mailing postal code matching the second string. The method should return a list of Contact records with at least the ID and Name fields.
The return type for 'searchForContacts' must be 'List<Contact>'.

Here's my code:

User-added image

Can someone assist me? Please.

Thank you,
Darren
I don't seem to understand the challenge. Do I create a picklist under Accounts?
Can someone help me get started? I am having trouble getting started. I appreciate any help.

Here's the challenge.

Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer.For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.

When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.
I receive this error when I check my challenge.

User-added image
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with a related opportunity did not calculate the correct potential value.

The task was to Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
Add a custom field to the standard account object that provides a rollup summary of the total expected revenue from all related opportunities.The rollup summary field should be labeled 'Potential Value' and have the Field Name of 'Potential_Value'. The resulting API name should be 'Potential_Value__c'.
The rollup summary should calculate the total expected revenue of all the opportunities related to the account.

Here is a snap shot of my work. Any suggestions as to why this is failing?

User-added image

Thanks,
Darren

User-added image

For this challenge, you will need to create a class that has a method accepting two strings. The method searches for contacts that have a last name matching the first string and a mailing postal code (API name: MailingPostalCode) matching the second. It gets the ID and Name of those contacts and returns them.The Apex class must be called 'ContactSearch' and be in the public scope.
The 'searchForContacts' method must accept two incoming strings as parameters, find any contact that has a last name matching the first, and mailing postal code matching the second string. The method should return a list of Contact records with at least the ID and Name fields.

Here's my code:

User-added image

Thank you,
Darren

User-added image

Here's my code:

User-added image

Thank you,
Darren
I don't seem to understand the challenge. Do I create a picklist under Accounts?
Can someone help me get started? I am having trouble getting started. I appreciate any help.

Here's the challenge.

Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer.For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.

When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.
I receive this error when I check my challenge.

User-added image
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with a related opportunity did not calculate the correct potential value.

The task was to Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
Add a custom field to the standard account object that provides a rollup summary of the total expected revenue from all related opportunities.The rollup summary field should be labeled 'Potential Value' and have the Field Name of 'Potential_Value'. The resulting API name should be 'Potential_Value__c'.
The rollup summary should calculate the total expected revenue of all the opportunities related to the account.

Here is a snap shot of my work. Any suggestions as to why this is failing?

User-added image

Thanks,
Darren
Create a workflow rule that will set the escalated flag and send a task to the case owner, if a case is not closed and its priority is set to High.

I am getting an error unable to assign task escalation to the owner,although i have assigned a case owner.
Can anybody please help me with this.?
Hi Friends, 

I am keep getting below error.
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The field 'SLA_Expired__c' does not exist"

But i have below Setup present.
User-added image

Can you let me know what is the thing which i need to correct.