• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like some help with a fairly simple request: I have a process builder setup to run on opportunities. It works fine but only when the record is updated. I would like to have it run every day and execute if a field date on the record is matched to today's date. I don't want to set it to run in the future. Just an everyday event.
I tried forcing the execution with workflow rules updating a date field on the record but it doesn't work when the date is tomorrow or the following date. Nothing happens when the future date comes around.
Is there another trick I'm missing and I can't see a way to trigger this process builder?
Thanks in advance for your help!
I'be trying find a sample code I can use to add to one of our website pages so our customers can do a simple search in our public knowledge articles. One forum I found suggests to use iframes. Does anyone one have any sample code they can share with me on how to do this?
I would like some help with a fairly simple request: I have a process builder setup to run on opportunities. It works fine but only when the record is updated. I would like to have it run every day and execute if a field date on the record is matched to today's date. I don't want to set it to run in the future. Just an everyday event.
I tried forcing the execution with workflow rules updating a date field on the record but it doesn't work when the date is tomorrow or the following date. Nothing happens when the future date comes around.
Is there another trick I'm missing and I can't see a way to trigger this process builder?