• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am able to import my .csv file using Apex Data Loader. When I try importing the same file from CLI I am getting an exception attached in the file.
When the file contents are copied into a new csv file and try importing this new .csv file, this succeeds.
Also If I open my .csv file, click on save, a pop-up comes up "MyFile.csv may contain features that are not compatible with CSV(Comma Delimited).
Do you want to keep the workbook in this format? " And if I click on Yes and close the file without saving it and then try to upload the same file. 
The data gets uploaded.
This is something weird and I am not able to get any logic out of it..

This is the error msg i am getting.

Error Msg

Any pointers will be greatly Thankful! 

Hey all - 

I've searched google and the dev boards for a solution to this, but I'm struggling to figure out what is wrong with my visualforce code to open a subtab within the Service Cloud console. I've built a VisualForce table (apex:pageBlockTable) that displays a list of Cases and I'd like the "Case Number" column to be a link that opens that particular Case in a subtab. Anytime I try to click the hyperlink, it loads a 'URL No Longer Exists' error within the same frame (no subtab is opened). I'm trying to call the javascript subtab function as an onClick within the apex:outputlink tag - is this even possible?

Here's my current code - any help would be greatly appreciated!

<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="CaseRecentCasesController">
    <apex:form >
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/console/22.0/integration.js"/>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		function parentTab() {
				//Get the ID of the primary tab
				sforce.console.getEnclosingPrimaryTabId(openSubtab);
				}

var openSubtab = function openSubtab(result) {
					//Open subtab in primary tab
					var primaryTabId = result.id;
					sforce.console.openSubtab(primaryTabId, '/' + {!Case.id}, false, {!Case.CaseNumber});
					};
    	</script>
    <apex:inputHidden value="{!Case.Customer_Subscription__c}"/>
        <apex:pageBlock mode="maindetail">
            <apex:pageMessage escape="false" severity="info" strength="2" summary="The 10 most recent Cases are displayed for {!Case.Customer_Subscription__r.Name}." rendered="{!NOT(Case.Customer_Subscription__c = '')}"/>
            <apex:pageMessage severity="info" strength="2" summary="There are no recent Cases to display because a Customer Subscription is not associated with this Case. Please set one if applicable."  rendered="{!Case.Customer_Subscription__c = ''}" /> 
            <apex:outputPanel layout="block" style="overflow:auto; height:550px"  rendered="{!NOT(Case.Customer_Subscription__c = '')}">
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!RelatedCases}" var="rCase" style="overflow:auto">

<apex:column headerValue="Case Number">
                        <apex:outputlink onClick="openCaseSubtab()">{!rCase.CaseNumber}</apex:outputlink>
                    </apex:column>
                    <apex:column value="{!rCase.Subject}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!rCase.Status}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!rCase.Owner.Name}" headerValue="Case Owner"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!rCase.CreatedDate}"/>
                </apex:pageBlockTable>
                <br />
                <apex:outputlink target="_blank" value="/500?rlid=00N70000002JlrX&id={!Case.Customer_Subscription__r.Id}">View all Cases</apex:outputlink>
            </apex:outputPanel>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>