Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have application A

Application A has connected with Siteminder

Now When user login into application A, it should automatically do SSO to SFDC with landing page

Could you please explain how it works

Please let me know what detail I need to provide in Issuer column when I am configuraing SSO settings

Is it URL? or Just a authentication provide name?

Big confuse here 

Please advise
Please explain the below point

I have application A
I have salesforce system

when user logging into application A then I it shold allow single sign on to SFDC as well.

When I am configuring details in SFDC for above ( IDP initiated login, SFDC is at service provider).

I got a field called Entity ID:

Please explain what details I need to enter on this field.
Advance Thanks
Hi All,

Please let me know how to know the total size of static resources uploaded in dev sandbox. I would like to know in that sandbox how much size is left for static resources to upload.
Hi All
Need quick help 

I would like to know in Developer sandbox :what is total size  Stattic resource that can be uploaded?

I noticed maxiumum 250 MB can be uploaded. Is this limit is good for developer sandbox as well.?

or This limit is for fully copy sandbox? 

Please clarify
Could you please explain how to store confidentail information in salesforce.
Let say: User password can't be known to ADMIN as well. Only Admin can reset the passowrd.

Like wise I need to store two fields at user profile level which can not be seen by any one, and also those fields needs to be in encrypted formate.So that no one can decryp also. 

Please advise
Hi All,

Please let me know how to know the total size of static resources uploaded in dev sandbox. I would like to know in that sandbox how much size is left for static resources to upload.
Hi All,

Could you please explain how to store confidentail information in salesforce.
Let say: User password can't be known to ADMIN as well. Only Admin can reset the passowrd.

Like wise I need to store two fields at user profile level which can not be seen by any one, and also those fields needs to be in encrypted formate.So that no one can decryp also. 

Please advise