• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a flow that has a Get Records element that has quite a bit of logic - see below.  The issue is it's not using the conditional logic and pulling in Contacts where the Contact Status = Customer even though the code says Contact Status Does Not Equal Customer.  Am I missing something with my conditional logic?  Thanks for any insight!

Find all Contact records where:
1. Contact_Type__c Equals Contact
2. Contact_Type__c Equals Customer
3. Contact_Type__c Equals Target
4. Contact_Status__c Does not equal Restricted
5. Contact_Status__c Does not equal Restricted - Exception
6. Contact_Status__c Does not equal Customer
7. Account_Sub_Status__c Equals Active
8. Number_of_Activities__c Equals 0
9. Number_of_Activities__c Is null true
10. Number_of_Open_Opps__c Equals 0
11. Number_of_Open_Opps__c Is null true
12. CreatedDate Greater than or equal 1/1/2021 12:00 AM
with advanced logic ((1 OR 2 OR 3) AND (4 OR 5 OR 6) AND 7 AND (8 OR 9) AND (10 OR 11) AND 12)

I'm trying to doing a join between KnowledgeArticleVersion & KnowledgeArticleViewStat to get the Title from the KnowledgeArticleVersion and the viewcount from the KnowledgeArticleViewStat, but I'm having problems with the SOQL join. I've read documentation on SOQL joins, but just can't get the correct syntax.  A couple of my attempts are below.

select viewcount, knowledgeArticleVersion.knowledgearticleid, knowledgeArticleVersion.title
FROM KnowledgeArticleViewStat 
where viewcount > 0

select  viewcount, (Select id, title from KnowledgeArticleVersion)
FROM KnowledgeArticleViewStat 
where viewcount > 0

I know the ParentId from the KnowledgeArticleViewStat relates back to the KnowledgeArticleId in KnowledgeArticleVersion, but I just can't make the connection.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I have a flow that has a Get Records element that has quite a bit of logic - see below.  The issue is it's not using the conditional logic and pulling in Contacts where the Contact Status = Customer even though the code says Contact Status Does Not Equal Customer.  Am I missing something with my conditional logic?  Thanks for any insight!

Find all Contact records where:
1. Contact_Type__c Equals Contact
2. Contact_Type__c Equals Customer
3. Contact_Type__c Equals Target
4. Contact_Status__c Does not equal Restricted
5. Contact_Status__c Does not equal Restricted - Exception
6. Contact_Status__c Does not equal Customer
7. Account_Sub_Status__c Equals Active
8. Number_of_Activities__c Equals 0
9. Number_of_Activities__c Is null true
10. Number_of_Open_Opps__c Equals 0
11. Number_of_Open_Opps__c Is null true
12. CreatedDate Greater than or equal 1/1/2021 12:00 AM
with advanced logic ((1 OR 2 OR 3) AND (4 OR 5 OR 6) AND 7 AND (8 OR 9) AND (10 OR 11) AND 12)

Our organization would like to eliminate Pardot-related activities out of the Activity History within our leads, contacts and accounts, We want to keep the Pardot Activity section, but our sales team no longer wants Pardot activites listed in the Activity History because they feel it fills up their timeline and makes it hard to identify their personal communications with leads, contacts and accounts. 

From what I understand, this is something that would need to be custom-coded. We do not have Premier Salesforce support, but pay a lot of money annually for Salesforce licenses, and feel like this is a reasonable request. Please let us know what you can do about this. Thank you! 

Brian Overson
(952) 334-3181 
boverson@brandpoint.com