• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image
Getting this error, when trying to verify step. I have followed all steps of the app correctly, still this error pops up.
But since I have followed the correct steps, I am able to see the expected output.

Correct Output received.

Hi everyone,

I am not able to open and test my Vf pages for SF1 as it displays me the following error (for one/one.app ) :

Lightning Experience error
Does anyone know how to enable it so that I can check my VF pages for one/one.app ? 

I have a requirement where I need to dynamically get the RecordId in a VF page which is launched on click of a global action in sObject's detail page. As this sObject will be dynamic, I can't use a standard controller. The VF page opens up in an iFrame which doesn't get the Id from the detail page link. I tried URL methods for JavaScript call but with no success.

Does anyone have any idea upon how to retrieve this in Lightning Experience?
This functionality was completed well in SF classic via a button.
RecordId doesn't come in the iFrame.
User-added image
Getting this error, when trying to verify step. I have followed all steps of the app correctly, still this error pops up.
But since I have followed the correct steps, I am able to see the expected output.

Correct Output received.

Hi everyone,

I am not able to open and test my Vf pages for SF1 as it displays me the following error (for one/one.app ) :

Lightning Experience error
Does anyone know how to enable it so that I can check my VF pages for one/one.app ? 

I have a Scheduler class, I want to check before running this class weather this sceduler class is already scheduled or not in my Apex class?
I have a requirement where I need to dynamically get the RecordId in a VF page which is launched on click of a global action in sObject's detail page. As this sObject will be dynamic, I can't use a standard controller. The VF page opens up in an iFrame which doesn't get the Id from the detail page link. I tried URL methods for JavaScript call but with no success.

Does anyone have any idea upon how to retrieve this in Lightning Experience?
This functionality was completed well in SF classic via a button.
RecordId doesn't come in the iFrame.
I created several process builder proceeses around check boxes on the contact object.  I wanted to trigger these to update in mass so I created a hidden checkbox field on the contact object called 'Mass Update', set the value to true for all and trying to do an update. I got the error: The record couldnt be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30116000000PPKL. <br/> Contact your administrator for help.

I don't have any active conflicting workflow rules on these fields.  When I tested the active processes they all individually worked. Why am I getting this for all 16K contacts i'm trying to update using Jitterbit? 
Hi Guys,

I have enabled the inlineediting functionality  in userInterface and it was working for all the objects except for opportunity detailed view. Could any one help me out to find solution on this.

Can anyone point me to an example of how to create and assign a territory manually to an account in a unit test?  I have created an account in my unit test, but I also need to manually assign a territory to the account.  So, I need to create the territory, the userTerritory and user record that will be assigned to the account.

How do you go about doing this in a unit test.  It doesn't appear you can perform DML on the Territory and UserTerritory objects in a unit test? 

Can anyone provide some help on how to accomplish this in a unit test?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Been pulling out my hair on this one - have a fully functional class/trigger set that performs the following:

Have a "Reports To" and "Reporting VP" lookup fields on the User record.  For every Account record I want to have three AccountTeamMembers created, or updated when the Account Owner changes, or if their report to structure should change:

"Sales Rep" (Oppy Owner)

"Sales Manager" (Oppy Owner's Report To) and

"Sales Director" (Oppy Owner's Reporting VP)

Again, the trigger and class are working - I'm struggling with the Test Class.  There are three entry points:

1.  Account creation - (create the three AccountTeamMembers)

2.  Account owner change - (replace the three AccountTeamMembers)

3.  User Manager / VP change - (replace the Manager / Director AccountTeamMembers)

Here's the error message / Stack Trace:

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 005Q0000000LTK4IAO; first error: MIXED_DML_OPERATION, DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): User, original object: Account: []

Stack Trace:

Class.TestAccountTeamMemberUpdates.testAccountModelATMAssignmentMethods: line 140, column 13 External entry point

I will post my test class in the next message.  Thanks for any guidance / assistance!

Pete