• Trekbin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

Anyone has any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after receiving the confirmation on getting it ?
Thanks in advance :)
Hi All, I am struck with a stange issue. I dont know if this is how Napili templates work with lightning components. 

Requirement - 
Website using Napili and lightning components. My understanding was that I will create 1 Napili page for every tab from my website (hence one for Home, one for profile, etc). I have created lightning components for the different functionalities. Now when I try to drag / drop lightning components to one Napili page, I notice that my other custom pages are automatically getting updated with the lightning component. Hence at the end of the day, all Napili pages are looking the same since they have the same set of components.

My Question - 
In Napili, will every page of the website be 1 separate Napili page OR will we have 1 big Napili page for the entire website which have display the components dynamically. 

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.