• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a Formula field so that I can view the Opportunity ID URL link on Opp reports that we export over to Excel.

Formula Data is:   LEFT($Api.Enterprise_Server_URL_340, FIND('/services', $Api.Enterprise_Server_URL_340)) + Id

This works well but when I export it over to Excel, I then have to double left click on the cell, then click on the cell below to make it into an actual URL link. How can I make it come over already as a URL link when I export the report please?

Hi Guys, we recently switched to lightening from classic. We have a multi-select picklist field where there are 25 picklist values in it. Users should be able to select multiple options by doing search on first letter, but in lightening when we perform search then the picklist values which we selected are getting deselected. Is there any solution for this Issue?

Thanks,
Srikanth.

Hi...There's a standard expected revenue field already showing the weighted average based on another standard 'amount' field, but I need that to reflect on another custom field we call, 'total cost'. 

I know I can create a new custom exp. revenue field, but what is the formula to do this?

• November 19, 2009

Hello

I am trying to make the Contact Email address field required when one of two cusom check boxes are checked.

I have a two checkbox fields in the Contact Object, one called SO Contact and the other AR Contact.  If either or both of these checkboxes are checked, I want the Email Address to be required.

Any suggestions?

Thank you