• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Lightning Knowledge hasn't been turned on.

When Lightning Knowledge is clearly turned on.  All users (myself and the two users for challenge) have the permission set.  My user and Johon Wiseman have the Knowledge User box checked on User Record.  It's on, but system isn't seeing it for some reason.

User-added image
I'm currently getting the following error:

Create custom text fields called Question and Answer. The Answer field must allow reps to include images and format text that they enter.
I have fields Question (Text field: Question__c) and Answer (Rich Text Area: Answer__c) added to the Linked Article object. 

Hi All,

Im unable to clear step-8.  getting this below error
User-added image
User-added image

i have 
I have enabled the lightning Knowledge, created 3 record types and 3 page layouts and also created two custom fileds in knowledge obejctg., but still can not clear the step.

pelase let me know if have to do any other configuration.

Struggling with this step, I am not sure what the need refers to: 

As described in the requirements, customize Accounts so sales reps see a highlight of the details they care about most, while Paloma sees a highlight of the details she cares about.

Highlight panels  are defaulted by objects and  record types if you are using them. Has anyone that has passed this challenge give me some guidance 

Hello,

I'm not able to finish the following trailhead:
Build and Administer Wave Analytics --> Wave Dashboard Designer Basics --> Add Selectors That Allow Users to Filter the Dashboard Results

I've implemented everything, but I got the following Error Message, if I push the button "Check Challenge":
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FZVPTGTG

I've tested with a new developer org, but I got the same issue.

Could you please help me that I can finish this trailhead.

Many thanks in advance
​I keep getting

The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

I have named the Lens as step 2 - Enter D01 - Laptops Salespeople - Wall of Fame as the title AND/OR result set Top Laptop Industry

Neither seem to work. I have refresed the screen, even cleared cookies and rebooted the computer.