• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm searching a cheap and easy alternative to connect SFDC to cloud services like Amazon RDS or SQL Azure.

From my experience the cheapest way is create basic Virtual machine on Amazon EC2 + Amazon RDS + Talend Open Studio.

But maybe do you know something similar to project SOAPbox as a alternative to Salesforce Lightning Connect.
This is nice solution, but I need extra licence and I can't write data to external database.

Do you have any experience for small business and any tools which are cheaper than  1000$.
I'm searching a cheap and easy alternative to connect SFDC to cloud services like Amazon RDS or SQL Azure.

From my experience the cheapest way is create basic Virtual machine on Amazon EC2 + Amazon RDS + Talend Open Studio.

But maybe do you know something similar to project SOAPbox as a alternative to Salesforce Lightning Connect.
This is nice solution, but I need extra licence and I can't write data to external database.

Do you have any experience for small business and any tools which are cheaper than  1000$.

Hello everyone,

is there any way how to call innerclass' method in visualforce page?

Thanks for answers in advance,

Karel.