• 45 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I m having a problem making the profile work for the senario, which I v created the profile " Account Reviewer " . But keep getting "The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected." I couldn't find where it went wrong. Anyone , any idea? 

Thanks.
Hello,

I created the validation rule and checked that it worked in my org.
When I check it through trailhead, I get this error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Zip Code does not match Account Shipping Zip Code: []

A different thread suggested deactivating the rule but when I do so I get this:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic

For reference, this is the validation rule.
(NOT (ISBLANK(Account.Name))) && (MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode)
Looks good and works well. 

Any thought?
What is Catter and cats ? Please explain in detail with realtime example? one of exercise in trailhead which I did not able to understand.
I just completed the latest Trailhead module Application Lifecycle Management and iit ssays I have 18 badges but when I go to my profile page, it only shows 17. This hasn't happened previously. Is there some known bug?Passed moduleProfile only shows 17 badges
I need to learn salesforce, so i need little guidance. Can anyone help me tell from where should i start as i am bit confused now
I see reference to a reporting and dashboards Trailhead module that I would like to assign to all of our department heads.  However, there is none to be found.  
 1. Why would this not already exist?
 2. Any idea if this is in the works?
Stuck on Module 2 Trailhead - Create a flow to streamline entry of new accounts, contacts, and opportunities.Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.
==============================================================================================================
HELLO SANDEEP SANKHLA,

I slightly edited what I had to look at what you have provided (great snapshot, btw!).  Now, I got an error: Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: A Visualforce page named 'FlowPage' was not found.

This is for the last 3 bullets in the challenge:
1)The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
2)The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
3)The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

I tried to do the steps from the module, but I don't understand.  Can you please help again?

Thanks.
Connie Sintos
Hi Tech Guru,
Could anyone kindly share the document to start with salesforce with me at ajaytyagi111@gmail.com l.com please?
I am new to salesforce and looking for forward to learning.

Regards,
Ajay Tyagi
I m having a problem making the profile work for the senario, which I v created the profile " Account Reviewer " . But keep getting "The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected." I couldn't find where it went wrong. Anyone , any idea? 

Thanks.
Hi I am a New beginner in SFDC can anybody guide meto enhance my knowledge and to become pro. in this tech......Ajaz Shaikh 
Hi,

Please tell me the use of points we earn during challanges.
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
After importing all Contacts, it is still showing this error. I have tried many times but stuck with the same error. In other org it is working as expected but I am facing this issue in my org. Do not know what is happening here!