• Sr. Customer Success Manager
  • NC Squared

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Get Started with Lightning Experience>  App Customization>Creating and Customizing Lightning Apps
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/lex_admin_implementation/lex_implementation_customization/lex_implementation_customization_apps

Get to the end, and see this...but not seeing WHERE to mark this as read. (Yes, I am logged in. Chrome Browser.)
User-added image
I am being shown an error on this mod, eventhough the flow/pb did as it was supposed to. Please advise. (I do not wish to open yet another dev org.)
User-added image
Trying to verify the first step of 
Quick Start: Lightning ComponentsCreate a Server-side Apex Controller Class and get the following error: Please advise. Thanks!

User-added image
I am on the last step of the Trailhead Account Geolocation project and I get the following error:
User-added image

Here is the code from the AccountMapController-- What did I do wrong?
({
      jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

setTimeout(function() {
            var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false})
                        .setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
            L.tileLayer(
         'https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
              {
                 attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
              }).addTo(map);
            component.set("v.map", map);
         });
      },

accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

// Add markers
         var map = component.get('v.map');
         var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
         for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
              var account = accounts[i];
              var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
              L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map).on('click', function(event) {
   helper.navigateToDetailsView(event.target.options.account.Id);
});

accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
         // Center the map on the account selected in the list
         var account = event.getParam("account");
         map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
      }
})
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please advise. Thanks!
I completed the module, and the Process builder works ( Contact address updates when Acct Address is changed) however, I cant get the badge because I keep getting this error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YGEHRBXF 

Get Started with Lightning Experience>  App Customization>Creating and Customizing Lightning Apps
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/lex_admin_implementation/lex_implementation_customization/lex_implementation_customization_apps

Get to the end, and see this...but not seeing WHERE to mark this as read. (Yes, I am logged in. Chrome Browser.)
User-added image
I am being shown an error on this mod, eventhough the flow/pb did as it was supposed to. Please advise. (I do not wish to open yet another dev org.)
User-added image
Trying to verify the first step of 
Quick Start: Lightning ComponentsCreate a Server-side Apex Controller Class and get the following error: Please advise. Thanks!

User-added image
Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 

Please advise. Thanks!
User-added image
I ma new to salesforce. Can anyone please tell what exactly is a sales process and i twould be of great help if you can provide relavent documents.
I am on the last step of the Trailhead Account Geolocation project and I get the following error:
User-added image

Here is the code from the AccountMapController-- What did I do wrong?
({
      jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

setTimeout(function() {
            var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false})
                        .setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
            L.tileLayer(
         'https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
              {
                 attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
              }).addTo(map);
            component.set("v.map", map);
         });
      },

accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

// Add markers
         var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
         for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
              var account = accounts[i];
              var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
              L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map).on('click', function(event) {
   helper.navigateToDetailsView(event.target.options.account.Id);
});

accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
         // Center the map on the account selected in the list
         var account = event.getParam("account");
         map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
      }
})
I have created a custom field in lead.  "Assigned To" and then a pick list of our contractors (they are not users)  Is it possible to have a remider set to notify me if noo ne has been assigned after 24 hours?  

Please advise. Thanks!
Getting this Error Dont understand what to do.

This is the challenge in Visualizing Your Data in the module of Report and Dashboards.
"
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.
"

I done all this thing correctly and also check many time but not finding solution.
User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Hope that this screen shot will help you to understan my problem.

Thanks in advance.

I just completed the challenge in my developer edition with the same login, but when I check the challenge to earn the 500 points I get a message saying I have not completed the challenge, but when I go under the developer edition it shows the custom object and fields created
I ma new to salesforce. Can anyone please tell what exactly is a sales process and i twould be of great help if you can provide relavent documents.
Work for a company named to Inc. 500’s list three times, and named a top workplace by Modern Healthcare!!  $85K + free lunch, beer and paid benefits...what could be better?!

Our client is looking for a Jr. Salesforce Administrator in the Cleveland Area to contribute to a variety of larger systems projects, including CRM, contract management, and other applications built on the Force.com platform.  If interested please contact me at nancy@tech2resources.com
Getting this Error Dont understand what to do.

This is the challenge in Visualizing Your Data in the module of Report and Dashboards.
"
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.
"

I done all this thing correctly and also check many time but not finding solution.
User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Hope that this screen shot will help you to understan my problem.

Thanks in advance.