• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting this error, as i am trying to convert leads generated from my web-to-lead form. i have setup a trigger that is supposed to do the conversion, and it worked at the beginning, and it currently works in my sandbox, but not in my production. 
Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
    Lead Capture Page: http://www.zzz.php

I am getting this error, as i am trying to convert leads generated from my web-to-lead form. i have setup a trigger that is supposed to do the conversion, and it worked at the beginning, and it currently works in my sandbox, but not in my production. 

We've been having trouble with lead inserts both via VisualForce pages andvia Web-to-Lead. Here is the error email of the first failed Lead insert of this type.

Please help! This is a huge problem and we havene't found a solution other than removing the most important fields from our forms, including Email address.

From: support@emea.salesforce.com <support@emea.salesforce.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Salesforce Could Not Create This Lead
To: ""

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Record Information:

<LIST OF FIELDS>

To incorporate this lead into salesforce.com you can key in the data above.

If you have any questions, please click on Support at the top right of any page within salesforce.com.

Customer Support
salesforce.com