• Member since 2015
  • Make Positive

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Seems that all our sandboxes have Lightning enabled, so far this has not caused any major issues. However, I am finding that sforce.one.navigateToSObject('{!RecordId}') does not work. It does not generate any errors, it just fails to navigate to the object. I can replicate the navigation behaviour I want by using generic javascript...

window.location="/one/one.app#/sObject/{!orderId}/view"; 

But this causes the SF1 logo to display before the object loads. Which is slow.

Any ideas?
  • September 22, 2015
I have the following code implementation in a VF page that has been enable for SF1
function navigate(){

if ( (typeof sforce != 'undefined') && (sforce != null) )  {s
                    alert('parentId  {!parentDBRF}');
                    sforce.one.navigateToSObject('{!parentDBRF}');
                } else {
                    window.location="/" + '{!parentDBRF}';
                }        
            }

the method is being called by :
<apex:ActionFunction name="addDBRFLine" action="{!addNewLine}" reRender="msgs" oncomplete="navigate();" />

The issue comes with a user that have the following mobile device specification:
  • Iphone 5c version: 8.1.2
  • Saleforce 1 v7.0.1
The user does not get redirected when the navigate method execute. Although the alert message does pop-up and the recordId display properly.

• January 23, 2015
Seems that all our sandboxes have Lightning enabled, so far this has not caused any major issues. However, I am finding that sforce.one.navigateToSObject('{!RecordId}') does not work. It does not generate any errors, it just fails to navigate to the object. I can replicate the navigation behaviour I want by using generic javascript...

window.location="/one/one.app#/sObject/{!orderId}/view"; 

But this causes the SF1 logo to display before the object loads. Which is slow.

Any ideas?
  • September 22, 2015