• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I keep getting redirected to "Error: There was a problem with your authentication attempt" when trying to log into appExchange or success community using my developer org user credential (I'm system admin). No issue logging into developer community. 

What I have observed when trying to log into AppExchange using my Developer org user credential  (hope this helps to debug the issue)
1)  When I type in the correct password, it keeps redirect to error page "Error: There was a problem with your authentication attempt ..."
2)  Cleared browser data, cookies, cache... makes no difference.
3)  If I purposed typed in a wrong password, it displays "wrong user id or password"  =>  therefore, seems what I observed in 1) is not due to wrong password. but something else that caused authentication failure. 
4)  I tried chrome, safari, firefox, cleared all browser data... makes no difference
5)  Just 10 days ago, I was able to log into appExchange with same Developer org user id and installed a packaged. This only happens since Mar  12 attempts.  4 days later, still same issue. This drove me crazy. Any help appreciated!
6)  I asked a colleague to log into appExhchange with my same develooper org user credentials from a different location (require new activation code),  successful. 
7)  I do see a blog post saying if the profile has IP range restriction, then may have this problem. But my profile with the developer org is system admin, default profile and I never added IP range restriction.  Here is the blog post:

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000SubfAAC

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AzFpIAK

Any suggestion is greatly appreaciated!

I am not able to access the help and training link from our production systems.
It keeps redirecting to the message 'There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.' I have tried with all browsers, reset cookies etc.. with no luck. Is anyone else facing the same issue. I am not able to raise a support case with salesforce also .

I noticed also that whenever I am trying to access success.salesforce community it says too many redirects.

Anyone facing similar problems?