Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 3 emailtocase routing addresses.

Sample:
Email address: billing@abc.com
Emailservice address: delsudshduishadiuhaskjdbashdgashdjhgds@jhsbdsajhd.com

I would like to create a custom field Email_to_Case_id__c in case object which will capture the email2case email address (TO:) when a case is created thru email.. This is for the user to know to which email address they are sending thier concerns. Is it possible to achieve this thru field update? (an out of the box functionality?). 

Is it possible to capture also multiple email address?

Email_to_Case_id__c = billing@abc.com; inquiries@abc.com

Thanks,
Del
Hello,

I need help, my Email to Case id is not populating for some reason.

I have created a new routing address with case origin as "Email SPH", but for some reason the in the created case, the Email to Case ID field is blank.

See Attached.User-added image
Hello,
Need your assistance why email-to-case is not creating case even though i am directly sending the email to the email service address.
Need your thoughts and advise.

Thanks,
Del

Hello,

Would someone help me on how to get the % of the record per row. the computation should be against the total record per row not the whole table.

i have this:
RowCount / PARENTGROUPVAL( RowCount, ROW_GRAND_SUMMARY, COLUMN_GRAND_SUMMARY)

but it gets the percentage against the whole table not per row.

@SteveMo - i think i saw this from your example from a different site. cant rember..:)

Thanks,
Del
Hello,
I am creating a view in Case object. I would like to know why the standard field "Created By" is not showing from the available list to be displayed in the view? I can just see the "Created by alias" but not the "Created By" field.

Thanks,
Del
Hello,

I have a field Valid_untill__c , is there a way in knowledge article to create validation rule? I need to prevent user from inputing past date.

Thanks,
Del
Hello,

I have a field Charging_Date__c..

Thru front-end validation rule, can i create a validation rule using that will raise an error message if the date entered is not on the first week of the next month?

Or this should be done somewhere else apex?

thanks,
Del
Hello,

This is email-to-case issue. i create three email service addresses, these are all gmail accounts and all are already verified. auto forwarding ara already configured. i tried to send email to one email address, tested this for all 3 email ids, one by one, and 3 cases were created. However, i tried to send a single email, indicated all 3 email ids in the TO: line..No cases were created. im expecting 3 new cases to be created.

Please help.

Del
Hello,

I am deliverately testing to send an email to an invalid email address in contact, however i always receive the bounce back email notification late.. 2 hours delayed..sometimes 12 hours, sometimes 1 day late. would you know if there is something i still need to configure.

Thanks in advance
Del
Hello,
I am creating a view in Case object. I would like to know why the standard field "Created By" is not showing from the available list to be displayed in the view? I can just see the "Created by alias" but not the "Created By" field.

Thanks,
Del