• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,
I am trying to upoad attachments to a specific case using REST API which I have successfully completed. 
the files are being uploaded to that specific case. and I am using base64_encode to send binary data to SalesForce as they required the binary data to be sent. 

but the issue is that when I see the files in the sales force control panel, all the files are listed there and their size is correct, name is correct etc but when I view/download any file uploaded with the script it doesn't open. the file shows errror. 
ie. when I upload an png image with the rest API, I wont be able to open the image after downloading from the sales force control panel. 

Can any one please help?
I think sales force might not decode the uploaded files back from base64_encode, is that right?

Thanks in advance 

Hello,
I am trying to upoad attachments to a specific case using REST API which I have successfully completed. 
the files are being uploaded to that specific case. and I am using base64_encode to send binary data to SalesForce as they required the binary data to be sent. 

but the issue is that when I see the files in the sales force control panel, all the files are listed there and their size is correct, name is correct etc but when I view/download any file uploaded with the script it doesn't open. the file shows errror. 
ie. when I upload an png image with the rest API, I wont be able to open the image after downloading from the sales force control panel. 

Can any one please help?
I think sales force might not decode the uploaded files back from base64_encode, is that right?

Thanks in advance 

How does one attach files to saleforce using php... it does not appear to store files in the conventional upload to a directory sense....

is it storing them in the body field of the attachment table?