• Salesforce Administrator & Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I have a campain email to send more then 7,000 contacts email. So How can I send 7,000 mass email ? 
I know there is limit for mass email which is limit to 5,000 external email per day.

Is there any way to send mass email for campaigning with 7,000 contacts ? 

Thanks,
Jaimin Khamar
  • December 29, 2017
I am creating two custome objects (Employees, Device).
Create a Lookup relationship to assign a device to the employee. Employee can have multiple devices but Device have only one employee.
After assign the device to the employee that device can not be reassign till device can free.

How to make a Lookup relationship unique.
I was looking for a clean approach where I can apply multiple Products' to a Proposal(Estimate).  Would need to be able to add an unknown number of Products to the Proposal(Estimate), along with details for each "Product Line Item".  Original approach was to create a Proposal(Estimate) custom object, and have a lookup relationship to the Products object, which contains a listing of all Products. And no need for pricebook.

Custom Object        Standard Objects
Proposal(Estimate)  =  Products
Proposal Line Item  =  Products Line Item

Hi All,

I would like to create a permission set to give an access to all Quote Templates.
I do not want some users within the same profile to see or have access to the quotes template.
How to user can only access quote in App setup menu > Customize > Quotes.
  • February 25, 2016
Need to make 2 quote templates, one in English and one in French with the same user

I create one Quote template in English (Default Language). Now I would like to have a second Quote template in French.

How can I create in Quote template French ?
  • November 17, 2015
I have an old salesforce org that I have kept alive with one license remaining. The org was previously used for an inventory system and has a lot of data storage taken up. This has caused some red flags recently at salesforce and I have been contacted to either purge the data or I will be charged. Can anyone help me get the data within means? I only need the information that is on the account and contact and Opportunity pages. And also needs to export all data from salesforce org.

Please help me how can I export all records and delete the records.

Storage
  • September 29, 2015
I am creating two custome objects (Employees, Device).
Create a Lookup relationship to assign a device to the employee. Employee can have multiple devices but Device have only one employee.
After assign the device to the employee that device can not be reassign till device can free.

How to make a Lookup relationship unique.
Need to make 2 quote templates, one in English and one in French with the same user

I create one Quote template in English (Default Language). Now I would like to have a second Quote template in French.

How can I create in Quote template French ?
  • November 17, 2015
I have an old salesforce org that I have kept alive with one license remaining. The org was previously used for an inventory system and has a lot of data storage taken up. This has caused some red flags recently at salesforce and I have been contacted to either purge the data or I will be charged. Can anyone help me get the data within means? I only need the information that is on the account and contact and Opportunity pages. And also needs to export all data from salesforce org.

Please help me how can I export all records and delete the records.

Storage
  • September 29, 2015
Hi I am currently progressing on developer trailhead and i am currently on Formulas and Validations >> Using Formula Fields. I am not able to identify what exactly i am missing here. The steps to be followed are
The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

I have created a custom obj Case and Added a Formula field with the name as mentioned. Formula i have used in Today () - LastActivityDate . But when i check my activity it display error "The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' does not exist "..

My first confision in the steps is "The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.". what does ACCOUNT'S Last Activity Date means here .. do i need to somehow relate Case and Accounts object first  ?

Any help/suggestions please ?