• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have at least a couple of flows that I'm aware of that are deactivated and hidden. They don't show in the all flows list view. The only way I could find them is to go to a field > where is this used button > and it takes me to a link to the flow. 

1. Does anyone know why they are hidden?
2. How do I unhide them?
3. How do I delete these flows as there is no delete button from within the flow builder?

I already submitted a case with SF support because to me this is a bug but they said this would be considered development support and said they can't help. Thanks SF friends :)
Unfortuantely, I have an apex test class failure on a class that is from an appexchnage app that is unmanaged and so they wont be able to help. Does anyone know what this means?

System.Exception: Assertion Failed 
Stack Trace: Class.test_updatecontactrolecount.testcreateopptywithconditionandrole: line 38, column 1 

I went to line 38 of that class and it says: System.assert(false);
Hi,
When I activate the critical update that requires TLS 1.1 and test the api user, it gives an error message saying user locked out. I have not changed my pw and this api user test works once I deactivate the update. This is for use with cornerstone for salesforce native app. They said their product is aligned with SF and that it's something on my end.

My browser tested fine so I know it's not that. I'm confused. Any ideas on how I could go about fixing this so we can eventually activate the update? I read the article about the udpate and I still don't know what to do. Thanks
I have at least a couple of flows that I'm aware of that are deactivated and hidden. They don't show in the all flows list view. The only way I could find them is to go to a field > where is this used button > and it takes me to a link to the flow. 

1. Does anyone know why they are hidden?
2. How do I unhide them?
3. How do I delete these flows as there is no delete button from within the flow builder?

I already submitted a case with SF support because to me this is a bug but they said this would be considered development support and said they can't help. Thanks SF friends :)
Unfortuantely, I have an apex test class failure on a class that is from an appexchnage app that is unmanaged and so they wont be able to help. Does anyone know what this means?

System.Exception: Assertion Failed 
Stack Trace: Class.test_updatecontactrolecount.testcreateopptywithconditionandrole: line 38, column 1 

I went to line 38 of that class and it says: System.assert(false);

i not understanding usage of junction object .

Please explain usage and how to create junction object with a example