• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I am looking to write a formula which allows me to put any date into the formula and return the day number in which that date is. All the solutions I have found thus far base themselves off Today which is not what I'm after. I want to be able to put in any date regardless of year and get the day number in which that date fell. 

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how I would do this?
Hi, I have 12 trailhead badges and enough of points.

Screenshot for claiming T-shirt

Please see the above screenshot and guide me to claim T-shirt :)
Hi there,

I am looking to write a formula which allows me to put any date into the formula and return the day number in which that date is. All the solutions I have found thus far base themselves off Today which is not what I'm after. I want to be able to put in any date regardless of year and get the day number in which that date fell. 

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how I would do this?
Hello, 

I need to create a validation rule that checks if the CloseDate of edited Opportunity is within specific date range and prevents saving if not. 
Here is the example of the rule I have and need to be modified: 

AND (
ISCHANGED(CloseDate),  
PRIORVALUE(CloseDate)>DATE(2015,9,30),
PRIORVALUE(CloseDate)<DATE(2016,1,1),
$Profile.Name <> "System Administrator")

So this rule prevents editing Close Dates of opportunities within current quarter if you are not system administrator. What do I need to add here to allow saving if CloseDate remains within current quarter, but still restrict it if it moves past December 31st 2015? 

I tried adding string CloseDate_c > DATE(2015,12,31) but that didnt seem to work. 

Ideas please? 
Hey everyone,

How do I customize my "new leads" page layout?

Thank you
Hello World  Solo Admin here, looking for some help in finding some free templates I can possibly use to mass email all of my users Happy Holidays. If you could point me to any resources that have the templates that would be great or some code. Thanks!
User-added image

Hi All,
Why the values are repeating. I dont want to repeat the value in report. Is there any way to do so

Someone asked for help on figuring out a formula to calculate what work week a date falls within, with work weeks starting on Mondays, and I thought I'd share.

((CloseDate - DATE(YEAR(CloseDate), 1, 1) + (CASE( MOD( DATE( YEAR( CloseDate ), 01, 01 ) - DATE(1900, 1, 7), 7),
0, - 0,
6, - 1,
2, + 2,
4, + 4,
5, + 5,
1, + 1,
+ 3))) / 7) + IF(MOD((CloseDate - DATE(YEAR(CloseDate), 1, 1) + (CASE( MOD( DATE( YEAR( CloseDate ), 01, 01 ) - DATE(1900, 1, 7), 7),
0, - 0,
6, - 1,
2, + 2,
4, + 4,
5, + 5,
1, + 1,
+ 3))), 7) = 0, 0, 1)

Just change CloseDate to the date field in question.
Message Edited by Buell on 08-20-2009 04:39 PM
Message Edited by Buell on 08-20-2009 04:43 PM
  • August 19, 2009