• Capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have a requirement where the client wants to build a Form in SFDC to capture Financial Information of the company for different quarters e.g: Balance Sheet , Profit and Loss Statements etc.

We have provided 2 solutions to client :
1. Create custom UI in SFDC which will simulate Excel functionality.
2. Let the users work in excel and once all the file is ready, upload it in SFDC as a CSV and SFDC system will read the CSV and store all the data from file to various objects

Has anyone implemented such financial statement functionality in SFDC before or have any alternate solution for this?

Regards,
Sagar Madkaikar

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to allow our partners to access community through saleforce mobile app.
Our community will extensively contain lightning components.
Earlier we tried using Napili template based community but that cannot be accessed from Mobile app.

Can any one please suggest which community template should we use so that our partner users can us that through salesforce mobile app.
Our last resort would be using VF+Tab community. But we need to explore more template based options for lightning components.

Thanks,
sagar
Hi,
We have a project requirement where we need to setup a Loan Origination System in Saleforce. There would be multiple loan  products like Home Loan, Two Wheeler Loan, Enterprise Loan,etc. The Users would be different for different Loan Products with no access to create Loan Application for cross products. 

Initially there will be a Lead(Loan Product Specific) who will undergo all the Eligibility and Credit Check and a Loan Application(Opportunity) will be created for him which will go under various stages.

Based on Loan Products, each application will have different process, fields, screens, etc.

Can anyone help us with an approach on how we can go ahead with this requirement.How should be our Data Structure, Objects, Record Types for Opportunity(Loan Application) in this. Any of you implemented such requirement in their project, any ideas most welcomed.

Regards,
Sagar Madkaikar
Hi,

Does any one know how to display Chatter feeds based on particular record(Account Record) using <forceChatter:feed>?

Here is the code :
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">

<forceChatter:feed type="Record" subjectId="001XXXXXXX"/>	   

</aura:component>

Here we are populating the parameters as mentioned in the lightning documentation.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/aura_compref_forceChatter_feed.htm
The subjectId is hardcoded with sample account Id.

But the result shows no feeds.

If we change the type to "News", then It shows all the feeds from current user.

We want it to be specific to the Account Id given.

Please help.

Regards,
Sagar Madkaikar
Hi,

I have a requirement where we need to find the difference between 2 different Date fields.
1. Start_Date__c.
2. End_Date__c.

We want to Store the Month difference in Field "Months__c" and Days difference in the field "Days__c" where both are Formula Fields..

For Example:

Start_Date__c = 01/04/2017
End_Date__c =  01/05/2017

Hence, the Month Difference should be 1 Month & Days Difference should be 1Day.

Please Let me know if any one of you have encountered this before or have any appropriate solution for this.

Thanks
Hi,

I have a Command button on VF page which is itself in one of a subtab in Service Cloud Console and on click of that a new subtab is opened.

Every time a new subtab is getting opened. I want it such that on click of that button, the new page should be displayed in the same Subtab instead of opening a new subtab.

Can anyone help me with the code?

Also if there is any solution where the New Subtab is opened and current subtab is closed will be okay for me.

Hi I have a requirement form my client in which they need to set up a Questionnaire(Checklist) Functionality for Cases.

The scenario is:

1. The Supervisors of the Org will be creating some set of Questionnaires(Combination of Checkbox & Text type of questions) for the agents to use it and attach on a particular case.

2. On the Case detail Page, there will be a custom button which will open a VF page and the page will show List of Questionnaires created in the above step.

3. The Agent will select any one Questionnaire from the List and all the Questions in that Questionnaire will be displayed.

4. Agent will fill those questions in the Questionnaire and save it and that Questionnaire will get attached to that Case with answers.

5. The Supervisors should be able to  edit the set of Questionnaire i.e. they can increase or decrease the number of Questions in any 1 Questionnaire.

I would like to know how will be the architecture for this requirement. Like how many custom objects we should create for this etc.

Please post cmments if you have any idea on this one.

Regards,
Sagar

Hi I have a following lightning component code.
============My Component =============
<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" controller="MyClass">
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <aura:attribute name="myMap" type="Map" />
======================================

The map 'myMap' is loaded with some data through the controller.
Im not getting how will I access the value from the map "myMap" inside the component.

I dont want to iterate over the map
Just need to access a value from It something like myMap.get('Key1') inside the component;

=========MyComponentController==========
({
   doInit: function(component, event, helper) {      

var action = component.get('c.getMap');

action.setCallback(this,function(result){
            component.set('v.myMap',result.getReturnValue());
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
     }
})
============================

==========MyClass=============
public with sharing class MyClass
{
      public static MAP<String,String> getMap()
      {
          Map<String,String> map = new Map<String,String>();
          map.put('key1','value1');
          map.put('key2','value2');
          return map;
      }
}
=================================
Hi,

I have added the Send an Email button in the Salesforce  Publisher but yet it is not showing in the list of actions on the Case Feed View.
User-added image

User-added image

As you can see above the button Send Email is missing despite of adding it on the Publisher Layout.

Please Help.

Regards,
Sagar
Hi,
I need to override the "Opportunity Product Multi-Line Layout" page(Shown Below) with custom VisualForce Page. 
Product Multi Line Layout

For this I need to Add a new custom button(New Button) on the "Product Selection" page layout and Hide the existing Select Button on the Layout.
Product Selection Page

The Challenge is , I'm not getting from where to create a new Custom Button (New Button) to add on the Product Selection Page and how can I Hide the Existing Select Button from this page.

Or do I have to Override the "Product Selection" Page with a new Custom VF Page as well?

How Can I achieve this?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sagar
Hi, 

I have a requirement where i want to send an email notification to the members of the case team when any of the follwing gets added on that case.
    1. Chatter Post.
    2. Chatter Files.
    3. Attachment.
    4. Case Comment.
    5. Related Case

Or any other child object record when gets added to the Case, the notification should get fire.

For Example : 

If I am adding a new attachment on a Case. The members of that case team should get an email saying there is a new attachment added on the case with the attachment record's URL.

Please Help

Hi,
Im new to salesforce. I wanted to know whether salesforce supports URIBuilder?
If NO then can anyone suggest me the alternative way of using its functionality in salesforce?

Thnx
Hi,

Does any one know how to display Chatter feeds based on particular record(Account Record) using <forceChatter:feed>?

Here is the code :
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">

<forceChatter:feed type="Record" subjectId="001XXXXXXX"/>	   

Here we are populating the parameters as mentioned in the lightning documentation.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/aura_compref_forceChatter_feed.htm
The subjectId is hardcoded with sample account Id.

But the result shows no feeds.

If we change the type to "News", then It shows all the feeds from current user.

We want it to be specific to the Account Id given.

Please help.

Regards,
Sagar Madkaikar
I have a lightning component that uses the force:inputField element for a lookup.  The lookup field has a filter applied to it.  I have the filter field displayed on my component, but when I set the value and type into the lookup box, no data is returned.  If I remove the filter from the field, I do get results back.

Here is my lightning component.
<aura:component controller="LocationController" >
    <aura:handler event="c:newClassCodePayrollEvent" action="{!c.showModal}"/>

<aura:attribute name="classCodePayroll" type="ClassCodePayroll__c" default="{ 'sobjectType': 'ClassCodePayroll__c' }"/>
    <aura:attribute name="locationId" type="String" default=""/>
    <aura:attribute name="state" type="String" default=""/>

<force:outputField aura:id="locationId" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.Location__c}" class="slds-hide"/>

<div class="slds">
        <div aria-hidden="true" role="dialog" class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-hide" aura:id="newClassCodePayrollDialog">
            <div class="slds-modal__container">
                <div class="slds-modal__header">
                    <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium">New Class Code Payroll</h2>
                    <lightning:buttonIcon class="slds-button slds-button--icon-inverse slds-modal__close" iconName="utility:close" alternativeText="Close" onclick="{!c.hideModal}"/>
                </div>
                <div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium">
                    <div class="slds-grid slds-grid--pull-padded-medium">
                        <div class="slds-col slds-p-horizontal--medium">
                            <ui:outputText class="slds-form-element__label" value="State"/>
						    <force:inputField aura:id="stateInput" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.State__c}"/>
                            <ui:outputText class="slds-form-element__label" value="Class Code"/>
                            <force:inputField aura:id="classCode" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.ClassCodeT__c}"/>
                        </div>
                            <lightning:input label="Estimated Payroll" name="estimatedPayroll" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.EstimatedPayroll__c}"/>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
                <div class="slds-modal__footer">
                    <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral" onclick="{!c.hideModal}">Cancel</button>
                    <button class="slds-button slds-button--brand" onclick="{!c.save}">Save</button>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop--hide" aura:id="backdrop"></div>	
    </div>

The lookup field is:
<force:inputField aura:id="classCode" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.ClassCodeT__c}"/>

And the filter field is:

Here is an image of the component WITHOUT the filter on the field - which does return results. (Notice two "5552" results for different states)
No Filter Applied

Here is what it looks like when I apply the filter:
With Filter

And finally, here is the standard salesforce create window. Note that the filter is applied correctly.
Standard Create
Hi I have a requirement form my client in which they need to set up a Questionnaire(Checklist) Functionality for Cases.

The scenario is:

1. The Supervisors of the Org will be creating some set of Questionnaires(Combination of Checkbox & Text type of questions) for the agents to use it and attach on a particular case.

2. On the Case detail Page, there will be a custom button which will open a VF page and the page will show List of Questionnaires created in the above step.

3. The Agent will select any one Questionnaire from the List and all the Questions in that Questionnaire will be displayed.

4. Agent will fill those questions in the Questionnaire and save it and that Questionnaire will get attached to that Case with answers.

5. The Supervisors should be able to  edit the set of Questionnaire i.e. they can increase or decrease the number of Questions in any 1 Questionnaire.

I would like to know how will be the architecture for this requirement. Like how many custom objects we should create for this etc.

Please post cmments if you have any idea on this one.

Regards,
Sagar

Hi I have a following lightning component code.
============My Component =============
<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" controller="MyClass">
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <aura:attribute name="myMap" type="Map" />
======================================

The map 'myMap' is loaded with some data through the controller.
Im not getting how will I access the value from the map "myMap" inside the component.

I dont want to iterate over the map
Just need to access a value from It something like myMap.get('Key1') inside the component;

=========MyComponentController==========
({
   doInit: function(component, event, helper) {      

var action = component.get('c.getMap');

action.setCallback(this,function(result){
            component.set('v.myMap',result.getReturnValue());
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
     }
})
============================

==========MyClass=============
public with sharing class MyClass
{
      public static MAP<String,String> getMap()
      {
          Map<String,String> map = new Map<String,String>();
          map.put('key1','value1');
          map.put('key2','value2');
          return map;
      }
}
=================================
Hi,

I have added the Send an Email button in the Salesforce  Publisher but yet it is not showing in the list of actions on the Case Feed View.
User-added image

User-added image

As you can see above the button Send Email is missing despite of adding it on the Publisher Layout.

Please Help.

Regards,
Sagar
I have a lightning component that uses the force:inputField element for a lookup.  The lookup field has a filter applied to it.  I have the filter field displayed on my component, but when I set the value and type into the lookup box, no data is returned.  If I remove the filter from the field, I do get results back.

Here is my lightning component.
<aura:component controller="LocationController" >
    <aura:handler event="c:newClassCodePayrollEvent" action="{!c.showModal}"/>

<aura:attribute name="classCodePayroll" type="ClassCodePayroll__c" default="{ 'sobjectType': 'ClassCodePayroll__c' }"/>
    <aura:attribute name="locationId" type="String" default=""/>
    <aura:attribute name="state" type="String" default=""/>

<force:outputField aura:id="locationId" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.Location__c}" class="slds-hide"/>

<div class="slds">
        <div aria-hidden="true" role="dialog" class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-hide" aura:id="newClassCodePayrollDialog">
            <div class="slds-modal__container">
                <div class="slds-modal__header">
                    <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium">New Class Code Payroll</h2>
                    <lightning:buttonIcon class="slds-button slds-button--icon-inverse slds-modal__close" iconName="utility:close" alternativeText="Close" onclick="{!c.hideModal}"/>
                </div>
                <div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium">
                    <div class="slds-grid slds-grid--pull-padded-medium">
                            <ui:outputText class="slds-form-element__label" value="State"/>
                            <ui:outputText class="slds-form-element__label" value="Class Code"/>
                        </div>
                            <lightning:input label="Estimated Payroll" name="estimatedPayroll" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.EstimatedPayroll__c}"/>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
                <div class="slds-modal__footer">
                    <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral" onclick="{!c.hideModal}">Cancel</button>
                    <button class="slds-button slds-button--brand" onclick="{!c.save}">Save</button>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop--hide" aura:id="backdrop"></div>	
    </div>

The lookup field is:

And the filter field is:

Here is an image of the component WITHOUT the filter on the field - which does return results. (Notice two "5552" results for different states)
No Filter Applied

Here is what it looks like when I apply the filter:
With Filter

And finally, here is the standard salesforce create window. Note that the filter is applied correctly.
Standard Create