• 52 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I completed the Wave Anaytics modules several months back, when the modules only had a quiz. For example, for the "Start Exploring Wave Analytics" module, I prevously earned a perfect score of 100:

User-added image

Now the module was updated, and the quiz was replaced with an actual challenge:

User-added image

I completed the requirements and hit "Check Challenge", however Trailhead reverts back to the original screen showing that I received a score of 100. It does not give me the additional points, nor does it show as fully completed:

User-added image

Start Exploring Wave Analytics should have a green checkmark next to it.

Hello,

I am trying to complete the challenge for the Use Org & Session Cache module on Salesforce Trailhead. Here are the instructions:

In this challenge, you’ll write an Apex class that writes and reads a bus schedule from the org cache. Your method for reading the cache has to handle cache misses.
  • Create a partition called BusSchedule with 0 MB for the size of org cache and session cache. The 0 MB allocation enables you to test cache misses.
  • Create a public Apex class called BusScheduleCache.
  • Add this variable to the class: private Cache.OrgPartition part;
  • In the constructor, create a new instance of Cache.OrgPartition by passing it the partition name (local.BusSchedule). Assign this object to the class variable (part).
  • Add two public methods. a. The first method, putSchedule(), returns void and takes these parameters: String busLine, Time[] schedule. b. The second method, getSchedule(), returns a bus schedule as a time array (Time[]) and takes this parameter: String busLine.
  • Implement the putSchedule() method so that it stores the passed-in values in the org cache by using the partition class variable (part).
  • Implement the getSchedule() method so that it returns the schedule for the specified bus line by using the partition class variable (part).
  • Add logic to the getSchedule() method to handle cache misses. If null is returned for the cached value, getSchedule() should return the following default schedule as a Time array with two Time objects: one Time object value of 8am and another of 5pm. Use the Apex Time.newInstance() method to create the Time objects.
Here is my current code:

public class BusScheduleCache {   
    // Get partition
    private Cache.OrgPartition part;
    String partitionName = 'local.BusSchedule';

public BusScheduleCache(String partitionName) {
		Cache.OrgPartition newpart = Cache.Org.getPartition(partitionName);
        part = newpart;
    }

public static void putSchedule(String busLine, Time[] schedule) {
        Cache.Org.put(busline, schedule);
    }

public static Time[] getSchedule(String busLine) {
        Time[] schedule;

// Get a cached value
		Object obj = Cache.Org.get(busLine);
		// Cast return value to a specific data type
		Time t2 = (Time)obj;
        if (t2 != null) {
        	schedule.add(t2);
        }
        else {
            Time t3 = Time.newInstance(8,0,0,0);
            schedule.add(t3);
            Time t4 = Time.newInstance(17,0,0,0);
            schedule.add(t4);
        }        
        return schedule;
    }  

}

Here is the error I am receiving:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Apex Class BusScheduleCache is not properly implemented. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

Can someone please help?
I've been working on this trail for a bit - and while I undertsand the concepts, I'm stumped on why I'm getting this error: 

A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn't properly configured. Make sure that it creates a draft contract according to the instructions in the ‘Create contract for closed opportunity’ task action. Make sure that Start Date is set by using a formula.

I've gone over all of the workflow tasks information to recreate the contact. If I activate the process and close an opportunity, it creates a contract with the expected information and the date is 1mo away with 12mo term. The workflow's task (which is the template for the actual contract) specifies the following: 

Use the closed opportunity to create a contract for the associated account. 

Account: The account associated with this opportunity
Contract Start Date: 1 month from today
Contract Term: 12
Here are my actions: 
User-added image

The Contract Start Date is set to the following formula:
DATE(
    YEAR(Today()) +
    FLOOR((1 + MONTH(Today())) / 12) -
    IF (MOD(MONTH(Today()) + 1, 12) = 0,
        0),

MOD((1 + MONTH(Today()) - 1), 12) + 1,

DAY(Today())
)

Again, for all practical purposes I'm passing this, as it functions and the contract is created. But I must be missing some small detail, named field, something that's tripping up the validation settings. Any help is appreciated!

Hello,
I'm following the Trailhead module "Build a 3D Virtual Reality", at the step "App Add VR", I am getting the error message:
controlGvrPointerInputModule requires GvrPointerManager.Pointer to be set.
After searching the web, it seams like the module has been built using Google VR SDK 1.1 and the current version is 1.2 and that there has been some changes.
Looks like I need to use GrvEventSytem instead of EventSytem.
I tried it, not more error message is shown but I still can't manage to login, the clicks are no longer detected.

Could somebody please assist ?

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I am trying to complete the challenge for the Use Org & Session Cache module on Salesforce Trailhead. Here are the instructions:

In this challenge, you’ll write an Apex class that writes and reads a bus schedule from the org cache. Your method for reading the cache has to handle cache misses.
  • Create a partition called BusSchedule with 0 MB for the size of org cache and session cache. The 0 MB allocation enables you to test cache misses.
  • Create a public Apex class called BusScheduleCache.
  • Add this variable to the class: private Cache.OrgPartition part;
  • In the constructor, create a new instance of Cache.OrgPartition by passing it the partition name (local.BusSchedule). Assign this object to the class variable (part).
  • Add two public methods. a. The first method, putSchedule(), returns void and takes these parameters: String busLine, Time[] schedule. b. The second method, getSchedule(), returns a bus schedule as a time array (Time[]) and takes this parameter: String busLine.
  • Implement the putSchedule() method so that it stores the passed-in values in the org cache by using the partition class variable (part).
  • Implement the getSchedule() method so that it returns the schedule for the specified bus line by using the partition class variable (part).
  • Add logic to the getSchedule() method to handle cache misses. If null is returned for the cached value, getSchedule() should return the following default schedule as a Time array with two Time objects: one Time object value of 8am and another of 5pm. Use the Apex Time.newInstance() method to create the Time objects.
Here is my current code:

public class BusScheduleCache {   
    // Get partition
    private Cache.OrgPartition part;
    String partitionName = 'local.BusSchedule';

public BusScheduleCache(String partitionName) {
		Cache.OrgPartition newpart = Cache.Org.getPartition(partitionName);
        part = newpart;
    }

public static void putSchedule(String busLine, Time[] schedule) {
        Cache.Org.put(busline, schedule);
    }

public static Time[] getSchedule(String busLine) {
        Time[] schedule;

// Get a cached value
		Object obj = Cache.Org.get(busLine);
		// Cast return value to a specific data type
		Time t2 = (Time)obj;
        if (t2 != null) {
        	schedule.add(t2);
        }
        else {
            Time t3 = Time.newInstance(8,0,0,0);
            schedule.add(t3);
            Time t4 = Time.newInstance(17,0,0,0);
            schedule.add(t4);
        }        
        return schedule;
    }  

}

Here is the error I am receiving:

The Apex Class BusScheduleCache is not properly implemented. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

Can someone please help?