• 45 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to solve Lightning Process Builder project and i done all the step as mention in that but still find this error.

"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Contact address change' Process does not have the correct criteria configured. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

Thanks in advance
Getting this Error Dont understand what to do.

This is the challenge in Visualizing Your Data in the module of Report and Dashboards.
"
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.
"

I done all this thing correctly and also check many time but not finding solution.
User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Hope that this screen shot will help you to understan my problem.

Thanks in advance.

While i am trying to create record using report buiilderf and save with the name it shows me error like this in the Screen shot but by mistake i created same named record earlier but not able to find that earlier created report.

User-added image
Please telll me how i find previous report that  I created  earlier on Opportunity object and how should i edit that?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Guys,
Here i got this error can you tell me what shold i do and what does it mean.
"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00128000003d6pbAAA; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Billing postal code and shipping postal code must be same.: "

here are some scrren shots that will give more information
User-added image

User-added image

I provided the screen capture of this error please tell me how to resove thisUser-added image
"IS Changed can not be used if the previously Met flag has been selected.."
what does it mean?

This is the challenge in Visualizing Your Data in the module of Report and Dashboards.
"
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.
"

I done all this thing correctly and also check many time but not finding solution.
User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Thanks in advance.

I am getting the following error even though I have the application:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find a Lightning application named "Friends with Boats". Make sure you've created the Lightning application and named it correctly

I am able to invoke the application using:  https://brave-badger-292426-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/n/Friends_with_Boats

I tried both the names of Friends_with_Boats and FriendswithBoats.

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks

"
"

User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Thanks in advance.

While i am trying to create record using report buiilderf and save with the name it shows me error like this in the Screen shot but by mistake i created same named record earlier but not able to find that earlier created report.

User-added image
Please telll me how i find previous report that  I created  earlier on Opportunity object and how should i edit that?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Guys,
Here i got this error can you tell me what shold i do and what does it mean.
"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00128000003d6pbAAA; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Billing postal code and shipping postal code must be same.: "

here are some scrren shots that will give more information
User-added image

User-added image