• 40 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to mapped Lead from source org to custom object in target org, but It is showing only standard objects to mapp. Is there is any other way to do it?
I am overriding view page of lead, on which i am showing notes related list and new note button.
<apex:page standardController="Lead">
    <apex:pageBlock >
                           {!Lead.name}
    </apex:pageBlock>

<apex:relatedList list="AttachedContentNotes"/>

</apex:page>
after clicking on new note button i am getting this error.

i want related list for notes which contain new note button on lead detail page.
    {!Lead.name}:
    <apex:relatedList subject="{!Lead}" list="CombinedAttachments" />
     <apex:relatedList list="Note" />
it is not working.
    You're looking at some related lists for {!Lead.name}:

<apex:relatedList subject="{!Lead}" list="NotesAndAttachments" />

<apex:relatedList list="Contacts">
        <apex:facet name="header">Titles can be overriden with facets</apex:facet>
    </apex:relatedList>

<apex:relatedList list="Cases" title="Or you can keep the image, but change the text" />
i have uploaded outbound change set to production but while deploying it showing 2 errors.User-added image
Trigger is:
Trigger FieldUpdateEmail on Opportunity (Before insert,Before update)
{  
    set<id> conid=new set<id>();
    List<Contact> con=[Select id,Name from Contact];

for(Contact c:con)
    {
        conid.add(c.id);  
    }
    List<Id> idd=new List<Id>();

for(Opportunity oo:Trigger.New){
     conId.add(oo.Contact__c);
    }
    Map<ID, Contact> m = new Map<ID, Contact>([SELECT Id,Solicitor__r.Email_Id__c,Solicitor__c,Solicitor__r.First_Name__c,Solicitor__r.Last_Name__c FROM Contact where id In:conId]);
   oo.TestEmail__c=m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__r.Email_Id__c;
   oo.Solicitor_FullName__c=m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__r.First_Name__c + ' '+ m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__r.Last_Name__c;
 //   oo.Solicitor__c=m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__c;
    }

}

Solicitor__c is a lookup field on contact. also solicitor is custom object whose API name is Solicitor__c.
I want to upload change set to production but it is not showing option to upload to production.
it is showing another sandbox to upload.User-added image
I have formula(text) field in Contact which return text, i want its value in Email field on Opportunity object.
I have tried by workflow rule and field update, but it is not working.
Is there is any way to delete the components?
In my Org i have only allow 1 manage package, so either i need to delete the few components or change this package to unmanaged.
Hello,
I have a button on deatail page of all the objects and my vf page requires id of the current object.
so on button i have put URL of vf page like: https://c.ap2.visual.force.com/apex/PhotoUploader?id={!Account.Id}.
this is hardcoded i want this happen dynamically.
how do I paste the photo of the contact, in the contact's photo field which is located on the "Contact Detail Page"?
User-added image
I am not able to write Apex controller in Production org,so i am trying by eclipse. but i am using it first time. so plz help me
Hello, 
my controller contain default constructor, as i have written the controller to dynamically get the current page id.
can't really do something like:
Schema.getGlobalDescribe().get(ObjectName).newSObject() ;
We can use Schema.sObjectType.Contact.isUpdatable() to check if the current user has permissions to update Contact objects in general.

I want this for dynamic object.my object name is within the objName string variable.
I am overriding view page of lead, on which i am showing notes related list and new note button.
                           {!Lead.name}

<apex:relatedList list="AttachedContentNotes"/>

after clicking on new note button i am getting this error.

i want related list for notes which contain new note button on lead detail page.
    {!Lead.name}:
    <apex:relatedList subject="{!Lead}" list="CombinedAttachments" />
     <apex:relatedList list="Note" />
it is not working.
i have uploaded outbound change set to production but while deploying it showing 2 errors.User-added image
Trigger is:
Trigger FieldUpdateEmail on Opportunity (Before insert,Before update)
{  
    set<id> conid=new set<id>();
    List<Contact> con=[Select id,Name from Contact];

for(Contact c:con)
    {
        conid.add(c.id);  
    }
    List<Id> idd=new List<Id>();

conId.add(oo.Contact__c);
    }
    Map<ID, Contact> m = new Map<ID, Contact>([SELECT Id,Solicitor__r.Email_Id__c,Solicitor__c,Solicitor__r.First_Name__c,Solicitor__r.Last_Name__c FROM Contact where id In:conId]);
   oo.TestEmail__c=m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__r.Email_Id__c;
   oo.Solicitor_FullName__c=m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__r.First_Name__c + ' '+ m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__r.Last_Name__c;
 //   oo.Solicitor__c=m.get(oo.Contact__c).Solicitor__c;
    }

}

Solicitor__c is a lookup field on contact. also solicitor is custom object whose API name is Solicitor__c.
Community portal user belongs to an account in Salesforce as a contact. how do I query the account name of the contact which is a user in the community portal?
how do I paste the photo of the contact, in the contact's photo field which is located on the "Contact Detail Page"?
User-added image
can't really do something like:
Schema.getGlobalDescribe().get(ObjectName).newSObject() ;
I am investigating possibilities for changing the RecordType of an Account from Person to Business Account. The reasoning for this is that I have a third party system which syncs Accounts with Salesforce and Accounts can be created in both systems, sometimes these are created with the wrong Recordtype (or it might be that they change).

I am doing this change through Dell Boomi (http://www.boomi.com/) and have successfully manage to do it for the change in RecordType from Busienss to Person Account types. I am not looking for a solution to this in Boomi, but what I need is some clarifications about the possibilities to acctually do it.

My investigation gives me very little to stand on regarding this, and the little information I see suggests that I might even be required to create a new Person Account and then re-referencing everything from the old Business Account to the new Person Account.

Is there another solution to this problem than doing this re-creation so to say? Any help is appreciated, APEX, DataLoader etc.
hello dear community, I was going to delete apex classes by installing the force.com ide in eclipse for this purpose but since I installed force.com it's not visible in window->show view->other.. 
might this have something to do with the JDK I'm using? I use kempler and so far everythings updated. 
any suggestions? thanks in advance!
I am getting the below error while redirecting to VF page while selecting the new record type when i click continue

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 608742340-43136 (-1373969722)

apex page and apex class used
<apex:page standardController="Agreement__c" extensions="DispatcherContactNewController"  action="{!pageredir}" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" cache="true" expires="50" >     
This is my new test page

public with sharing class CustomAgreement {
    public String home {get;set;}

public Pagereference pageredir()
    {
        home= 'CustomAgreement';
        if(home==null)
            return null;          
            Pagereference newpage = new Pagereference ('/apex/'+home);
            return newpage;
            }   
}
Hello Everyone,

I get the errror  popup "the action you performed was invalid for your session. Please refresh the page and try again" . When I click on a particluar tab in my Salesforce login. 
Hi

can any one give the steps to approach this 
Update the parent field value based on child field value using workflows?

I have a site that has solutions on it.  If you log into the system and pull up the visualforce page you can see all of the fields for the solutions on the page.  But if you pull up the site that is linked to that visualforce page all Custom Fields on Solutions do not show up.  I have gone through all the permissions and everything is correct as far as I can tell.  Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

What does this error?

I tried everything to deploy this, but no results.

Thx.