• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This seems to be a widely discussed topic, and I am sort of embarrassed that I can't figure it out.   I've been able to replicate various portions of our web site in VF/APEX porting from PHP w/API.  I wanted to attempt to recreate other portions using the lightning environment.  In our org we have a long list of components, including several I downloaded. In the app builder, only the standards show.  Clicking My Domain shows a domain name, with step 4 highlighted.  I'm working in our developer sandbox which is a snapshot of prod.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_config_for_app_builder.htm

This part of the dev guide seems to indicate 3 steps - setting up a domain - which seems already done, Add a New Interface to Your Component, and Add a Design Resource to Your Component Bundle.  

It seems as if step 2 and 3 indicate creating code fragments that expose the component to the app builder somehow.  I'm having trouble understanding what needs to done to get the components to show up in the builder.  

If someone can give me even the slightest insight of what I am missing in concept here I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank  you.
Hello all;

Is there a way to default unformatted text typed in the RTE to automatically surround it with <p> tags? 

Thank you.
This seems to be a widely discussed topic, and I am sort of embarrassed that I can't figure it out.   I've been able to replicate various portions of our web site in VF/APEX porting from PHP w/API.  I wanted to attempt to recreate other portions using the lightning environment.  In our org we have a long list of components, including several I downloaded. In the app builder, only the standards show.  Clicking My Domain shows a domain name, with step 4 highlighted.  I'm working in our developer sandbox which is a snapshot of prod.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_config_for_app_builder.htm

This part of the dev guide seems to indicate 3 steps - setting up a domain - which seems already done, Add a New Interface to Your Component, and Add a Design Resource to Your Component Bundle.  

It seems as if step 2 and 3 indicate creating code fragments that expose the component to the app builder somehow.  I'm having trouble understanding what needs to done to get the components to show up in the builder.  

If someone can give me even the slightest insight of what I am missing in concept here I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank  you.
I installed both the Opp Alert Coponent and the ContactsToday Component from the Trailhead Module "Working with Custom Lightning Components". However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated - I've had nothing but technical difficulties with this module and I want to earn that darn badge already!