• Member since 2015
  • Mr

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trailhead Project: Improve Data Quality for a Cleaning Supply App / (2) Create a Formula Field

Issue: Followed steps as per - Create a Formula but unable to complete the challenge
Error: Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions.

Any suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Module: Lightning Flow
            : Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer

Issue   : Unable to complete the challenge - Guide users through creating a lead

Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

For some reason i'm unable to save as Upload File field name. I have checked for any duplicates in FLOW's and deleted the one which had but still getting same error message.

Could anybody please assist me on this?

Cheers
Admin Beginner  Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards
Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange

Issue: Unable to install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards:

Unable to complete the Challenge. Here's what's wrong:  I guess there is broken link to install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package. Was able to complete task in developer acc however Trialhead cant check developer accout. Is there any work around for this?

Could anybody please assist here?
Admin Beginner  Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards
Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange

Issue: Unable to install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards:

Unable to complete the Challenge. Here's what's wrong:  I guess there is broken link to install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package. Was able to complete task in developer acc however Trialhead cant check developer accout. Is there any work around for this?

Could anybody please assist here?
Trailhead Project: Improve Data Quality for a Cleaning Supply App / (2) Create a Formula Field

Issue: Followed steps as per - Create a Formula but unable to complete the challenge
Error: Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions.

Any suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Module: Lightning Flow
            : Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer

Issue   : Unable to complete the challenge - Guide users through creating a lead

Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

For some reason i'm unable to save as Upload File field name. I have checked for any duplicates in FLOW's and deleted the one which had but still getting same error message.

Could anybody please assist me on this?

Cheers
I am trying to complete a module on communities.  I am receiving the following error.  I have deleted all of my asset library files & emptied the organization's recycle bin.  Thoughts?

User-added image
I have completed all steps required for challenge but when i am clicking on Check Challenge ,getting this error
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a dashboard with a name 'Adoption Features'."