• Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
W. r. t. to the URL 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.200.0.fundamentals.meta/fundamentals/adg_relationships_dl_sample_data_try_it_out.htm
I am working with "Data Import Wizard" to import csv files into custom objects "Candidate", "Position" and "Job Application". I followed the isntructions as specified in "Try It Out: Download Sample Data". I have been able to import Candidate and Position records. However it is consistently failing on "Job Application" object. To understand the process, I am attaching the screen shot.

Final outcome is in the result file generated by the wizard and is as follows:
"Id","Success","Created","Error"
"","false","false","INVALID_FIELD:Foreign key external ID: george@schnell.com not found for field First_Name__c in entity Candidate__c:--"
"","false","false","INVALID_FIELD:Foreign key external ID: dcarroll@merce.com not found for field First_Name__c in entity Candidate__c:--"

What is wrong with my process? Please suggest.  Thanks in advance for your kind help in this regards.

Data Import Wizard Image 1

Data Import Wizard Image 2

Data Import Wizard Image 3
Hi,

I am a registered user and have my developer org for development purpose. When I trailhead without login to salesforce, I see two link on the pages namely "... Badges" and "... Points" where "..." is a number.  When I click on these links without login to salesforce, I am redirected to "Discussion forum"page. Is this correct behavior?

Shouldn't these information be hidden when I am not logged into salesforce? Alternatively, if these informations are coming from cookies and I am still not logged in then clicking these links should take me to login page instead of discussion forum?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Manoj

When I am not logged-in I can see the badges earned. When I click on that, I am taken to Discussion forum. Similar is the case with Points Earned link. Is this intended behavior?
"Apex Basics & Database" trail has been put after "Process Automation". In "Process Automation" trail there are references to sObject which is formally being introduced in "Apex Basics & Database". Re-ordering the trail such that "Apex Basics & Database" comes first would be a great plus for novice.

Also Time estimate for "Apex Basics & Database" -> Learning Objectives is much liberal (45 minutes) than those in "Process Automation" (Most of them are 20 mins. max).
Hi,

I am a registered user and have my developer org for development purpose. When I trailhead without login to salesforce, I see two link on the pages namely "... Badges" and "... Points" where "..." is a number.  When I click on these links without login to salesforce, I am redirected to "Discussion forum"page. Is this correct behavior?

Shouldn't these information be hidden when I am not logged into salesforce? Alternatively, if these informations are coming from cookies and I am still not logged in then clicking these links should take me to login page instead of discussion forum?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Manoj

When I am not logged-in I can see the badges earned. When I click on that, I am taken to Discussion forum. Similar is the case with Points Earned link. Is this intended behavior?
This unit is being pushed as intermediate even though it is missing critical steps towards making use of the material it is presenting, such as step-by-step information how to successfully push the metadata we create and make use of the permissions we are uploading.

As far as I can tell, I am successfully uploading the Customer_interaction_Big_Object.permissionSet through ForceIDE, as I get no errors after save to server, but then this permission set isn't available for me to assign to anyone when I look in the SFDC setup UI for permission sets.

And then I can't upload the data because the object isn't writable, presumably because I don't have permissions.

Morever, the sample "Apex" script isn't even valid Apex.  For examples:
* There shouldn't be any angle brackets in: <Customer_Interaction__b> bo = new Customer_Interaction__b();
* Strings should use single quotes, not double quotes: bo.Account__c = "001R000000302D3";
* Play_Duration__c was defined as a number, not text (and again, double quotes!): bo.Play_Duration__c = "25";

Doesn't anyone give these articles a test drive before publishing them to people who will rely on them?
I'm working on Trailhead Challenge to Create a flow to streamline entry of new accounts, contacts, and opportunities.

I've got a screen with:
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Company Name
  • Opportunity Amount
  • Opportunity Stage

Then Record Create to Create Account:
  • Name = Company Name
  • Variable AccountId

Then Record Create to Create Contact:
  • FirstName = First Name
  • LastName = Last Name
  • AccountId = AccountID

Then Record Create to Create Opp:
  • Name = Company Name (Can i use formula for Company_Name + "-" + Last_Name?)
  • CloseDate = Flow.CurrentDate (can I use Flow.CurrentDate + 30?)
  • AccountId = AccountID
  • StageName = Prospecting
  • Amount = Opportunity_Amount

The flow saves. But when I run it and enter info, I get error:
"An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information."

At first, I thought it was because my formula weren't working to concatanate company name and last name, or to add 30 days to date for close date. But even when I remove the formulas and just use the screen fields, I get the same error.

What am I doing wrong?