• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using Lightning Service Console and have some Legacy Visualforce pages that override record views. I am trying to use the Lighting Console Toolkit to detect if one of these pages is open in a console subtab, and if so, focus it instead of opening a duplicate subtab.

My problem is that the pagereference returned is not of a documented format (as listed here https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_navigation_page_definitions.htm?search_text=pagereference ). We are getting a page reference type of standard__directCmpReference

1) Is this type documented somewhere else? Like maybe it is a valid return type but you aren't alowed to create it?
2) Is it safe to use it for checking if my VF page is open or will the format of the pagereference change out from under me causing the code to fail to detect it?
When using the REST API Batch call that lets you combine up to 25 REST API calls into a single call, are the results returned in the same order that they are specified in the request?

Most REST call (like update) do not return any identifying information to link them up to the request they came from. For example, if I use the batch feature to update 5 records, neither the ID, nor the original request URL, will be returned in the response which means if one fails I will get 4 "204 no content" responses and and error message with the only possible way of knowing which failed being the order they are listed in the response.

Hey! :)

I added a ContentDocument trigger via Force.com IDE und wanted to include this trigger in my managed package.

I create a test method that should fire my trigger, which then calls a trigger handler class.

Now the problem:

Whe I run the test class, I see as a result, that 80-ish% of my trigger handler code has been covered. This means, the trigger did definitely fire!! But I can't see this trigger in the result list.

But the biggest problem is, that the packaging process aborts everytime with the reason, that the ContentDocument trigger has 0% test coverage.

I don't know what to do, it just appears to me, that the ContentDocument trigger has not been fully integrated by SFDC?

Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards,

Nisse