• 35 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Please help me in this trailhead challenge, create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.

*The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
*The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
*The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
*Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
*The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
*The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
*The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

even after error the contacts and accounts are created but not opportunity.... error is given below:

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [StageName] --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

i have given stagename value = stagename screen choice 

Please help me out

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image

even if I am selecting stage name prospecting or screen choice Stage than also it always land me to error 
Please help me in this trailhead challenge, create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.

*The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
*The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
*The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
*Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
*The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
*The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
*The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

even after error the contacts and accounts are created but not opportunity.... error is given below:

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [StageName] --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

i have given stagename value = stagename screen choice 

Please help me out

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image

even if I am selecting stage name prospecting or screen choice Stage than also it always land me to error