• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 created a new custom field in Salesforce called Territory/State

We are trying to connect a wordpress contact form 7 form to Salesforce via the Salesforce integration but we dont see all the fields from Salesforce. The Territory/State field is not appearing. Most all other customer and standard lead fields are appearing and are connecting correctly. 

We have refreshed both systems and its still not appearing. 

Thank you all for your help. 
Following installation & full configuration of Time Off Manager Force.com application received the following error when trying to add Time Off Balances:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger time_off_info_trig caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: time_off_info_trig: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: ptoPackage.Time_Off_Exception: Exactly one Queue named Time_Off_Manager_Payroll must exist, and instead 0 were found.: Class.ptoPackage.get_payroll_queue: line 107, column 1

When configuring the application there was no Time Off Manager Payroll Queue present as part of the managed package so I created one & configured it according to the installation & configuration instructions but according to the trigger error it does not seem to be recognized (the field name & label are exact).

Does anyone know a patch/fix or do I need to re-install and go through 22 pages of configuration for this application over again?

I have a hunch I'm missing something obvious, but I've finished making a flow, set as start location, saved it to make sure there were no warnings, then clicked "run" and I get:

Insufficient Privileges

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. 

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

*Note:  I'm using the cloud Flow Designer. I use a mac, so I can't even try the locally run version

I am trying to see if there is a way I can add a button to a related lists section in order to View All even if there are less than 5 related records so users can print out the information. 

Is there a way to use the view all button that is already available when there are more than 5 records?  I was thinking there may be a way to call it from a visualforce page but I'm not sure how I might go about doing that.

Thanks for any suggestions

• September 07, 2010