• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I want to open the vf page in a primary tab when Case list view button is clicked but the Case list view should not change. This should work for lightning experience so I can't use JS button to do this.

I tried of implementing this by creating two vf pages. One vf page i.e. page1 which is used on list view button. On click of button, it is opening second vf page in a primary tab. By doing this I am able to load page-2 in primary tab but Not getting an idea of how to stay on standard case list view in same tab instead of opening page-1.

List view button page code sampe-
//******* Even if this page opens it should get back to the case list view.
<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="sc_RedispatchCaseController" recordSetVar="cases">
     <apex:includeScript value="/support/console/49.0/integration.js"/>

<script type="text/javascript">
        if(sforce.console.isInConsole()){
            sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, <URL>, true);
        }
    </script>
</apex:page>

Please suggest.
We have added reCaptcha in an public site page. On successful verification of reCaptcha, the page automatically scrolls down while the expected behavior is that page will remain as it is. Some things to note:
1. Page is included in an iframe on another page
2. This only happens when the page is being used on iPhone on any browser.
We have tried changing location.hash so that page is scrolled to the specified anchor as a workaround. Also tried using scrollTo and focus functions. This was done in callback of the reCaptcha verification. These workarounds did not work (maybe because the page is included in an iframe).
We have added reCaptcha in an public site page. On successful verification of reCaptcha, the page automatically scrolls down while the expected behavior is that page will remain as it is. Some things to note:
1. Page is included in an iframe on another page
2. This only happens when the page is being used on iPhone on any browser.
We have tried changing location.hash so that page is scrolled to the specified anchor as a workaround. Also tried using scrollTo and focus functions. This was done in callback of the reCaptcha verification. These workarounds did not work (maybe because the page is included in an iframe).