• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to complete the step where you have to set up the Master-Detail Relationship. I followed all the steps but I got this message.
I have already set up such Master-Detail Relationship before during the trailhead, it worked but this time i don't know what is wrong

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A sample Session Speaker record could not be inserted. Please check the relationship fields with the Speaker and Session objects
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps"

Schema builder

I double check all should be allright?

Here are my two related fields :
User-added image

and the last one :
User-added image

Thanks in advance
I am trying to complete the step where you have to set up the Master-Detail Relationship. I followed all the steps but I got this message.
I have already set up such Master-Detail Relationship before during the trailhead, it worked but this time i don't know what is wrong

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A sample Session Speaker record could not be inserted. Please check the relationship fields with the Speaker and Session objects
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps"

Schema builder

I double check all should be allright?

Here are my two related fields :
User-added image

and the last one :
User-added image

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I was going through trailhead for lightning builder but when i install custom component its not showing in drop down list in builder. Also i try a appexchange app for custom controller but it also not showing anything
create an Apex class that inserts a new account named after an incoming parameter. If the account is successfully inserted, the method should return the account record. If a DML exception occurs, the method should return null?
The Apex class must be called 'AccountHandler' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'insertNewAccount'.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, name the account after the parameter, insert it into the system and then return the account record.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must also accept an empty string, catch the failed DML and return null.