• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Going through Trailhead and wanted to install the Visual Workflow Getting Started Pack.

App Name
Visual Workflow Getting Started Pack
Publisher
Salesforce Labs
Version Name
Version Number

When I tried, I got the following errors:

Contact_Form-1: Email_Address (Screen Field) - The formula expression is invalid.

Run_Invoice_Request_Form-2: Run_Invoice_Request_Form (Subflow) - The flow Invoice_Request_Form doesn't exist.

Convert_Lead_Apex_Plug_in_Sample-1: Email_Address (Screen Field) - The formula expression is invalid.

I've tried installing in production (I don't have a sandbox) as "Install for Admins Only", "Install for All Users", and "Install for Specific Profiles..." and the same error comes up.

See attached screen shot.

Any advice? Thanks!

User-added image
Going through Trailhead and wanted to install the Visual Workflow Getting Started Pack.

App Name
Visual Workflow Getting Started Pack
Publisher
Salesforce Labs
Version Name
Version Number

When I tried, I got the following errors:

Contact_Form-1: Email_Address (Screen Field) - The formula expression is invalid.

Run_Invoice_Request_Form-2: Run_Invoice_Request_Form (Subflow) - The flow Invoice_Request_Form doesn't exist.

Convert_Lead_Apex_Plug_in_Sample-1: Email_Address (Screen Field) - The formula expression is invalid.

I've tried installing in production (I don't have a sandbox) as "Install for Admins Only", "Install for All Users", and "Install for Specific Profiles..." and the same error comes up.

See attached screen shot.

Any advice? Thanks!

User-added image
I don't see a Setup menu to run the Lightning App Builder for a challange.  I'm using the Summer `15 Developer Edition.  How is it enabled? 
This is driving me mental!! I am on Trailhead trying to complete "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" and I am getting an error in Trailhead when i check the challenge:
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

I have checked the debug log and it comes up with Fatal Error "System.AssertException: Assertion Failed":
User-added image

However if I test the process myself it works. Somebody in another thread suggested ordering the fields as per the challange lists them but this didnt work either.

Anybody else came accross this? I have spent too long trying to fix it.
Hello, 

I've created the PB and it works for address, city, state and country but fails on zip. And it fails in Trailhead. I don't see what is different about the Zip fields, please advise.

PB actionsPB criteria
The process works fine, I have tested it. When I click on "Check Challenge", this is what I get:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3012800000001r1. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []