• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The problem here is that I have an AsyncApexJob that is stuck in Queued status.  It was initiated from a CronTrigger so I can not use System.abortJob on the AsyncApexJob Id, when I do it gives me an error that I need to use the CronTrigger.  I have reviewed the scheduled batch jobs and the scheduled job is not listed there.  This is currently blocking our ability to implement a fix to our batch job.  Is there a way to remove the AsyncApexJob from the database so we can deploy our changes, or is this something we will need to contact SF Support about.
The problem here is that I have an AsyncApexJob that is stuck in Queued status.  It was initiated from a CronTrigger so I can not use System.abortJob on the AsyncApexJob Id, when I do it gives me an error that I need to use the CronTrigger.  I have reviewed the scheduled batch jobs and the scheduled job is not listed there.  This is currently blocking our ability to implement a fix to our batch job.  Is there a way to remove the AsyncApexJob from the database so we can deploy our changes, or is this something we will need to contact SF Support about.