• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
Are there any members here, who had experience in integrating Salesforce and quickbooks online?

I want to know one corner case regarding this...

quick help is appreciated..

Thanks
Hi developers,
Iam just wondering, 
Is it possible to sync the leads of marketo as contacts into salesforce? what are the challenges may come with this approach?

Thanks
Hi developers,

this is more of, how to map the existing lead in salesforce with a lead in marketo?
Is the mail, company, name(Fn and LN), what are the best practices?
Please tell me how native integration do this and also the best practices(genuine use case!)

Thanks
Hi, 
Iam trying to create an app with soap or rest api (a third party app for salesforce integration), I came to know that the API access is there for Professional and above versions..I got this point.

But if I build the app and then releases will the clients having group and contact versions able to use my app? as my app mainly needs the api access?

quick help is highly appreciated..thanks 
Hi developers,
Iam just wondering, 
Is it possible to sync the leads of marketo as contacts into salesforce? what are the challenges may come with this approach?

Thanks
Hi developers,

this is more of, how to map the existing lead in salesforce with a lead in marketo?
Is the mail, company, name(Fn and LN), what are the best practices?
Please tell me how native integration do this and also the best practices(genuine use case!)

Thanks
Hi, 
Iam trying to create an app with soap or rest api (a third party app for salesforce integration), I came to know that the API access is there for Professional and above versions..I got this point.

But if I build the app and then releases will the clients having group and contact versions able to use my app? as my app mainly needs the api access?

quick help is highly appreciated..thanks