Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Hi I am stuck on this challenge. I get this screenshot

Error Message
Here is a screenshot of my Approval Process for account

Approval Process for Account
I updated the account type- fields to include prospect, customer and pending.

I dont really know what else I missing here. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hi, I am trying to create a visual work flow and I get the error # 2046, also I get gray exclamation points when I dont see error #2046.

Does anyone know a reason behind why I am seeing this? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

When I try to complete this challenge I get the error.

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds] "

I enabled chatter approvals, and the case object has chatter feed tracking on.

I created an approval process called Case escalation on the case object. I dont have any entry criteria but I dont know how to set the approver as me.

Not sure how to set it so that approval request notifications get posted to the chatter feed.

Any help is appreciated!
Hi, I am trying to create a visual work flow and I get the error # 2046, also I get gray exclamation points when I dont see error #2046.

Does anyone know a reason behind why I am seeing this? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi I am stuck on this challenge. I get this screenshot

Error Message
Here is a screenshot of my Approval Process for account

Approval Process for Account
I updated the account type- fields to include prospect, customer and pending.

I dont really know what else I missing here. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

When I try to complete this challenge I get the error.

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds] "

I enabled chatter approvals, and the case object has chatter feed tracking on.

I created an approval process called Case escalation on the case object. I dont have any entry criteria but I dont know how to set the approver as me.

Not sure how to set it so that approval request notifications get posted to the chatter feed.

Any help is appreciated!
I am trying to complete the Trailhead Module "Data Security: Controlling Access to Fields"

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access

The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

This is driving me absolutely insane.  

I created a custom profile named Basic Account User, it is Read on the Account Object and the Rating field is unchecked for both Read and Edit.  
I created a permission set named Account Rating, it is Read & Edit on the Account Object and the Rating field is checked for both Read & Edit.  
I have both the profile and permission set assigned to the other user in my Dev Org.  I logged in as this user and the permission set is functioning as expected.  With the permission set he can see and edit the rating field, without the permission set he can't see it at all.

Yet I keep receiving the "The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object" error message.

What am I missing? I have tried every conceivable combination.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
I have tried looking at previous dicussions on this module, however my process builder looks different from the screen shots I have seen. Maybe I have an updated version or I need to update mine please let me know thank you  
Hi I am currently progressing on developer trailhead and i am currently on Formulas and Validations >> Using Formula Fields. I am not able to identify what exactly i am missing here. The steps to be followed are
The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

I have created a custom obj Case and Added a Formula field with the name as mentioned. Formula i have used in Today () - LastActivityDate . But when i check my activity it display error "The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' does not exist "..

My first confision in the steps is "The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.". what does ACCOUNT'S Last Activity Date means here .. do i need to somehow relate Case and Accounts object first  ?

Any help/suggestions please ?

Hi Experts,
I am trying to solve this challenge but not able to solve because of salesfore license issue. Salesforce only allows 2 'Salesfoce' license for DE. Is there a way to solve this challenge? Please help.

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.